1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Whose autograph do you have?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by travellingpat, Feb 15, 2006.

1. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, GopherCoffee's point was there's no regular Henson/Muppet fan mail address anymore. Yes you can reach some of them through the Sesame offices, but that's about it.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Send a letter to Henson Co, either in LA or NY (I would suggest the LA address) and I am positive it will get to it's proper addressee. Unfortuantley, there's no address through Disney, but Henson and Sesame of course will foward the letter to it's proper place.

3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Is Caroll Spinneys' signature on the pictures? Or is it just Big Bird and Oscars'?

4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I wish he would've given his own signature as well. I'm going to send another one and emphasize what a big fan I am.

5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I've been lucky enough over the years to run into a number of Sesame/Muppet people.
    It helps being in close proximity to New York, especially around 2009 when there was so much celebration over Sesame's 40th anniversary.

Loretta Long (Susan), Bob McGrath, and Caroll Spinney all signed my first Sesame LP,
    and at various times I met Fran Brill, Stephanie D'abruzzio, Christopher Cerf, Pam Arciero, Jim Martin, and Noel MacNeal. That just leaves Kathy Mullen and Peter Linz on my Bucket List.

galagr likes this.
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Heh. All I have are Kathy Mullen, Peter Linz, Michael Frith, and Karen Prell. Got their autographs during Dragon*Con 2012 and 2013. I hope to get more, and if they continue the puppetry track, I probably will.

MikaelaMuppet and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  7. Tolkienerd

Tolkienerd New Member

Hi, I just found this thread whilst searching for a fanmail address for Brian Henson; to hopefully add him alongside John Hurt in my The Storyteller book (I wish I'd known he was in the country last year!).

Here is a picture of my pride and joy, a signed Dark Crystal book:

[​IMG]

8. Tolkienerd

Tolkienerd New Member

Can anybody identify the Labyrinth related autograph on the left?

[​IMG]

9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

In all the excitement, I forgot to add, I have a connected to a Henson project autograph I got from the convention I went to the 21st.

John Stocker- voice of Bugsy Vile from Dog City. I even had him sign it "Senseless! I LOVE it!" Did the voice too. One of the best freaking days of my life.

galagr likes this.
  10. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

WHOOOOOOO! THE DAY HAS COME!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Yes, my name is Gavin! Squee!)

I also received a couple more autographs of Carl and Bobo, but alas, they will not scan! A shame, too, Carl's signature is AWESOME!

Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  11. Tolkienerd

Tolkienerd New Member

I had a success today too :)

Brian kindly signed my 'The Storyteller' book and a Labyrinth 8x10. I really can't thank him enough (and it arrived by International Fedex too!).

[​IMG]

galagr and MUPPETFAN1976 like this.
  12. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

A signed photo by Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog. But, it's the same old photo that you always see of him.

13. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Oops, forgot to put that I have a 1978 original Gilda Radner Muppet Show script, it's practically signed by all the Muppet people.

14. WalterFan1234

WalterFan1234 Active Member

I have an 8x11 picture of Kermit signed personally to me by Steve Whitmire. Made my day

15. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My prize possesion <3 i got it at the Muppets getting there star at the hollywood walk of fame , i also have Gonzos signature too .

16. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Ok i will add my collection to the list.

The below are signed 8x10 photographs-

Starting with my favorite which is a Frank Oz photo of Grover.. Signed as Frank and Grover. I like it because ive never seen another Grover autograph before.

[​IMG]

Others include 3 x Miss Piggy (2 by Eric Jacobson and another by Frank Oz)
    Dave Goelz/Gonzo
    Steve Whitmire/Kermit x 3
    Bill Barretta/Rowlf
    Bill Barretta/Pepe
    Bill Barretta/Sweedish Chef

Eric Jacobson/Fozzie

Matt Vogel/Floyd
    Matt Vogel/Constantine

Carroll Spinney/Oscar

Then there is a group muppet photo with performer/character autographs from all of the above aswell.

I also have a collection of signed Sesame trading cards bearing the performers signature on each card with their respective characters (Steve W, Eric J, Kevin Clash, Caroll Spinney)

On the look out for a genuine Jim Henson (I have a reprint) and would love to add Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt to my collection

17. Muppetlab

Oh and a David Rudman/Cookie Monster 8x10 photo to :)

18. Muppetlab

And a Bill Barretta/Dr Teeth

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  19. Muppetlab

I can now add a David Rudman/scooter and a Bill Barretta/Swedish Chef to my collection :)

20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Your luckyy!!! What address did you write too for Bill!!! Johnny Fiama Bobo and Pepe and Rowlf are my favorite characters!