Why Dont we Make Something Together?

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm in. I'm so in. Chunk and I are so in. You are a genius. I'm yours to direct!

(By the way, I think Rainbow Connection would be a great idea. I love that song.) :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i like rainbow connection...but i still thing should be something peppy....i like the idea of the song hey a movie or i was even thinking happiness hotel

wes

Reaction score
you could Make it the rainbow connection rap! think Fresh Prince! :smirk: Just kidding!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I thought it would of been nice to do a Muppet tune as we are muppet fans.So two other sugestions are Movin right along or the Muppet Show theme song.But I guess if you want something that is upbeat or that you wouldnt expect a puppet/s to sing- you would have to go for a non muppet song.Maybe something like Living Next Door to Alice, or a Queen song such as Bohemian Rapsody or I want to break free! Am I getting warmer??(to the right song)

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
acctually muppetperson i was thinking a muppet song just cause like you said we are all muppet fans

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
i'm game for something like this... are there any other ideas for songs, though??? how about a holidy tune... maybe "carol of the bells"... or is that cutting i too close to the holidays??? whatever it is though, i'm game...

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Oh ya!

I'm totally in! I love the idea, just tell me where to send my video. A song we could do is Build me up Buttercup....just a thought. Let me know and I'll send something to you. I believe we should pick something soon as Christmas is coming up and my time is quickly getting booked solid. Thanks

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hmmm build me up buttercup i didnt think of that song that one might be fun

wes

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
happiness hotel would be kinda cool
I agree!!

If you want it to be happy... Lets do the Happiness Hotel song