1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Disneys Muppets, Jul 26, 2004.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i saw the robot chicken thing...wow I don't know if I should be laughing or cringing.
    miss kermie likes this.
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

LOL I know right?
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I showed it to my mom amd asked if I should be watching it and she said "no!"
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I love the Robot Chicken skit. I get the feeling, however, that it was spoofing a movie I haven't seen.

Robot Chicken also did a delightfully heretical mashup of Fraggle Rock and Watership Down. Whenever I watch it I get the urge to do it in comic form. Heh, think Archaia would print that? ;)

(countdown to rant about how terrible one or both of these skits was...)
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I love it too! I was laughing the whole way through I don't care if it's adult swim!
  6. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I would always wondered what Scooter would say if you asked him about his sister now?
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

probably something nerdy!
  8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

;): Well, according to my calculations, Skeeter is somewhere in college, or heaven right now, although it's been proven by scientist that 9.5oooo% of the population in college and the rest is in heaven.

LOL, k he wouldn't say all that, but you get the idea!
  9. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

lol That was pretty funny though and yes I get ya. :)
  10. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I did see that Robot Chicken skit too. Now I wish I could watch it again to remember it all.
  11. Slackbot

It's on Youtube, in the Robot Chicken channel. So's the Fraggle Watership Down skit.
    Hayley B likes this.
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I'll check that out. Thanks! :)
  13. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Adult Skeeter is in a scene in the new Muppets children's book Green and Bear it (in the background planting trees with scooter)...Amy Mebberson is the illustrater
  14. Kelso

Kelso New Member

I'd love it if they made her a Muppet. The gang could use more female characters.
    mo likes this.
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

or give male viewers a bit of eye candy!
  16. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

i watched this thing on youtube where skeeter was killed and then every one started dieing
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

IT was shockingly stupidly hilarious to me!
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

. It was called who's killing the muppets? And it aired on robot chicken. It was awesome. I liked te part were scooter was avenging skeeter.
  19. Slackbot

"Fifteen seconds 'til you're dead!"
  20. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

B. .then Camilla comes out with a crossbow