Women and Shoes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just curious, why do women love shoes so much?

Two weeks ago, I got a new pair of tennies since my old pair are old and ratted, and this new pair is unlike any pair I've gotten before, I usually get tennis shoes that are an assortment of grays and blacks, but this time, I got a pair that are brown with green highlights. Since then, my mom hasn't gone a day without telling me how much she loves my new shoes.

I noticed in addition to that, it seems like most women have a shoe fetish, so I'm just curious, what is it about shoes that women love some much? I mean, hardly anybody notices shoes anyway.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I quite like the sight of women's feet in open footwear.

I think it sets them off very beautifully. :flirt:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I don't have as much of a shoe fetish as other women...for me, my fetish is for books.

Most of my shoes are sneakers, and the ones that I have on, my blue-striped Adidas, are what I wear pretty much every day.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have no idea, I'm a woman and I hate and dread buying shoes, lol.

Gee, I wonder why MuppetNewgirl wears those blue striped Adias! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Don't make me throw something at you, Marty! :smirk: :wink:

But honestly, man, most dress shoes for women are wicked uncomfortable. Since I (along with the rest of my family) am a fast, determined walker, I need to wear comfortable shoes.

(I think in the UK and Commonwealth nations, they're known as trainers or plimsolls.)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess their are some women who really like shows but It's just depends on your preference I guess. But I guess their are just a lot of different kind if shoes for a lot a different reasons. But different styles and comparing and collecting them can be fun. Men are just as guilty of doing this for things that they like too.