Women and Shoes

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you Alex! I was about to complain that the shoe-lovers are being underrepresented!

Certain shoes can't be worn with certain types of clothing. Shoes with capri pants, sneakers with skirts, sandals with socks, etc. And there is always a right or wrong time to wear heels. It's very important! Shoes can make or break your outfit. Also, on top of making you taller, heels change the way that you stand, so especially for formal, dressy occasions, the right shoe is vital.

Drtooth

Reaction score
.. and why do they call it a fur coat? it's not exactly fur, and it's not really a coat....

And what's the deal with World Leadership? They're not really leading, and it's..uh..not really a ship. Who are these people?

(sorry, something about this thread brings up 1990's observational, Seinfled wanna be comedy)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(sorry, something about this thread brings up 1990's observational, Seinfled wanna be comedy)
Last time I did that, people got annoyed with me.:rolleyes:

But yeah, it really is fur, and it really is a coat! I did a term paper of animal testing (and abuse) like that for English class in Grade 9.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I must jump on the pro-shoe bandwagon here, as well.

I love shoes!

I currently own 16 pairs, from black tuxedo shoes, to two pairs of classic Chuck Taylor sneakers (you know, the canvas ones?)

Yes, I'm a guy, but (gasp!) I DO enjoy shopping for clothes! Heck, I get excited if I find a cool-looking short-sleeved casual polo shirt in a certain color!:smile:

I think shopping for clothes is one of the most relaxing, enjoyable things in the world. And finding the right pair of shoes is such a rush!:big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
xP Tony has a feminime side.
I'm kidding you.

:smile:

It's me.
That person in the avatar is meee. XP

KIDDING!

LOL! Jamie Farr...nope.
Like Pop said, it is Sacha...or Sasha...-shrugs-
Eh, I could care less on the name. XP

I just adore the flamboyant character.

BEAR

Reaction score
They like jewelry too. As I always say, "Women are like goldfish. They're both attracted to shiny objects."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They like jewelry too. As I always say, "Women are like goldfish. They're both attracted to shiny objects."
I hear birds are attracted to shiny objects as well.

Bees are certainly attracted to the wood on Tommie's cage, they're always boaring holes into the wood to built nests.

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's kinda funny, Bryan.

And I must admit, you're right... I adore beautiful jewelry! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My Aunt has a ring fetish. She just keeps collecting them all the time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Tony's got it!

D'Snowth, I discovered something fairly recently. Shopping by yourself or with some friends is fun. Shopping with a mom is never fun!