Women and Shoes

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The way she looks for things and examines them. It like you're their form mooring till night and then it' like she hasn't even gotten started yet.:stick_out_tongue:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've gotta say it's not just a woman thing, I personally find shoe-buying to be a very theraputic experience. The other day I was sad and had money so I just went and bought shoes. And it was a great relief. And also I wear them all the time now, so it was a practical purchase as well hahhaa :smile:

As my sister always says: "Your *** is never too big for a pair of shoes"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've gotta say it's not just a woman thing, I personally find shoe-buying to be a very theraputic experience. The other day I was sad and had money so I just went and bought shoes. And it was a great relief. And also I wear them all the time now, so it was a practical purchase as well hahhaa :smile:

As my sister always says: "Your *** is never too big for a pair of shoes"
Well, see... never mind...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
:confused:

Actually I've gotta say I spent more than 80 pounds (which is about 150 dollars) on three pairs of shoes the other month.

But it was a special month.

I forget why.

But it was hahha.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate shoes. I'd rather walk around in my socks (or now socks at all). I only own 1 pair of shoes

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't care about my shoes much but then I am disabled so a lot of it many be that I can't wear high heels, have wide feet, and have had to buy shoes that are a size bigger than my feet to fit my leg braces most of my life besides. And any shoes I wear have to be replaced every six months because I wear down the toes.
You'd be surprised how many cute shoes you can't wear with wide feet :stick_out_tongue:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I naturally have wide feet. I cant wear womens shoes, and if I do they have to be like an 11 or 12, and its hard to ind shoes that isze. So I wear mens shoes (10)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have wide (and flat) feet as well, which is why I always have to order shoes that come in "quad-E" or "4-E", so in other words, the actual size I'd wear is a 9 1/2 4-E, but I can wear a regular 10 easily, though I just have extra toe room.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to hate wearing shoes. I used to were these kind of footie for men around the house but not I wear flip flops around the house as long as I'm walking around. I've worn slippers before but I like them more now than I used to, though.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Ooof I had flipflops on for the first time this year today. They have cut my feet to ribbons I swear :cry:

But I looooves me some flipflops, so pain is beauty I s'pose