Women and Shoes

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Gwack, it's Dan! Good to see you mate :embarrassed:

I'm glad this thread was bumped because I just saw a video for the first time the other day and it's so appropriate to this thread! I won't link it because it has tons of swearing, but go to YouTube and type in "Shoes the full version"

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The other day, my mom & me were shopping for dresst shoes for me. But, while I was waiting for her to find some, I saw her trying on shoes for herself. Sheesh.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Funny because they do not do that to my feet at all.
Lucky vous!

I woke up today and my feet are full on cut on the sides where they've been digging in. It's cos I was shopping yesterday so did a lot of walking. Which was stupid hahha

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Gwack, it's Dan! Good to see you mate :embarrassed:

I'm glad this thread was bumped because I just saw a video for the first time the other day and it's so appropriate to this thread! I won't link it because it has tons of swearing, but go to YouTube and type in "Shoes the full version"
*headdesk* Oh GOSHHHHHH.......... That video........ I have seen it sooooo many times......... (not by choice).

Lets get some shuz! Let's get some shuz! Shuz... Shuz..... Oh my gosh! Shuz.... These shuz rule! (AAAAAAAAACK! Help me! I'm drowning in mind numbing annoyingness!)

And now I'll be singing this song all day.........

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Lets get some shuz! Let's get some shuz! Shuz... Shuz..... Oh my gosh! Shuz.... These shuz rule! (AAAAAAAAACK! Help me! I'm drowning in mind numbing annoyingness!)
HAHAHAAAHAAA! *dies laughing* Poor Alex. *giggles from beyond the grave*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have this pair of rebok flip flops. They are one solid chunk of molded foam. They have the thing that goes on top of your foot not between your toes (I cant wear those at all). That thing is foam too. They dont make this particular pair of flip flops anymore. I got them about 6 years ago for 2 dollars and they are still in fairly good shape. the treat on the bottom is still there even (barely, but its there). Best 2 dollars I ever spent (oh, and these are a mens 10. They were huge on me 6 years ago, not they fit me perfectly. What are the odds, lol)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Lucky vous!

I woke up today and my feet are full on cut on the sides where they've been digging in. It's cos I was shopping yesterday so did a lot of walking. Which was stupid hahha
Well I just wear them around the house.:smirk:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Shoes: The Great Equalizer...or How Open is Too Open?

:flirt: Shoes can be an equalizer with women. Other than foot size and foot care issues women of all types can put on a pair of shoes and feel that a part of them is pretty no matter how puffy they might feel that particular day. At least that's what I've been told by a girl friend of mine many years ago and it makes sense.

I would like to state that not everybody is suited for open-toe shoes! Ugh. And women are not the only ones. Why is it that the people will wear the most personally unflattering things? :confused:

It's like spandex or the few dudes that wear chaps on the subway here - the ones that shouldn't wear it are the ones that usually do. (Wondering what people are going to find scarier, the fact that guys can wear chaps in public or that there's an underground subway in San Francisco?) :eek: