WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

ttrentham

Reaction score
Anyone who joined via paypal get their stuff yet? I paypalled (is that a word?) last Thursday. I'm hoping I get mine next week and that I made the first 500. Anticipaaaaaation...

GWGumby

Reaction score
I don't know if Texas is South or not, but I found my package sitting on my front door this afternoon when I went home for a lunch break.

I can't remember the exact date I sent in my money, but I waited about two weeks after getting the e-mail as I was waiting for some stuff to put together for a package to Ken. So I would not have been near the first mailed in, but it was pre-Paypal announcement.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Aerosmith

I live in South Carolina, and I have not gotten mine. I was probably one of the first to send in a money order, and I haven't got mine yet. It may just be a problem with UPS, or we are at the bottom of the list at Palisades.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Got mine today. I sent my payment the first day they offered Paypal. I could say that my favorite part were those aweome stickers but we all know that isnt true.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I sent mine the 1st week too. Im just worried that I wont be home when Ups comes to my house cause ive had stuff stoled before and had fire works lit in my mail box.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ah. Today I feel so much better.

My package finally came today (not to mention those mini lunchboxes that I ordered. Those totally rock!). It was waiting for me when I got home from work. Yay yay yay yay yay! I'm so happy. Tra la la la la.

So I'm no longer boycotting UPS.

BAZ

Reaction score
For now, I don't think when you sent your money in, is a factor in when you get your package back. I sent my money order in on July 8th. I was one of the few who actually got the first E-mail message that Palisades sent out and I sent a MO out the next day. So I had to be one of the first to get an order in, but I just recevied my package today.

I'm sure they are too busy just filling orders to try and sort out who's order came in first.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I got mine on Tuesday! i found it funny that the letter i got in the package was the FIRST thing i looked at! J/K! no it was the last;-)
Thanks again Mike and Ken and everyone at Palisades for the free GIFT! that was very nice, and i feel very welcome for joining the new CC club!

Zack)Rowlf the, the stickers are even editable!;-)Dog.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Ah. Today I feel so much better.

My package finally came today (not to mention those mini lunchboxes that I ordered. Those totally rock!). It was waiting for me when I got home from work. Yay yay yay yay yay! I'm so happy. Tra la la la la.

So I'm no longer boycotting UPS.
Tra la la la laaaaa! You got the surprise too right? YES!

Originally posted by Zack
I got mine on Tuesday! i found it funny that the letter i got in the package was the FIRST thing i looked at! J/K! no it was the last;-)
Thanks again Mike and Ken and everyone at Palisades for the free GIFT! that was very nice, and i feel very welcome for joining the new CC club!

Zack)Rowlf the, the stickers are even editable!;-)Dog.
LOL, would you believe that I actually did read the letter first? I take things out of the box one at a time, but after i read the letter with the surprise i RIPPED open the rest of the package!! LOL!