World of Warcraft causes a divorce

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's all about what sort of person you are :smirk: . Of course you can get roped into playing warcraft and forgetting life (I play warcraft, my character is a level 40 warrior, but I don't play every day anymore, but it is an off and one thing) but it is all about if you have troubles with life that makes forgetting it seem like a great freedom...
But really, the same thing could be said for always watching tv, playing playstation games, going on the internet 24/7 (this is a very common one), shopping....
There are many many ways you can get sucked into doing things rather than talking/caring for other people, it's not just warcraft that's to blame, it is just the newest target for saying bad things about video games because it is so well known. Before this it was Everquest, and before that D&D.It just goes on and on:stick_out_tongue: ...

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I'm not suprised. I know so many people who can't stop playing that game.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I do think that the over all tone of the article felt like an attempt at another attack on video games when their is good and bad with everything, and sometimes there really is no such thing as too much of a good thing. With that said I think it's very sad that when it comes to a point where people have to brake up over things like a video game, but I can see and understand why something like that can happen, however.:stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am a gamer so I really don't mind the idea of a gamer husband :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's cool. You two could play togehter! I guess a "gamer husband" is not really a bad thing within reason, though.
It really isn't, it is all about being the same level of geekdom so you understand one another :smile:. I love comic books, star wars/star trek, anime, and cartoons to :insatiable: ...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It really isn't, it is all about being the same level of geekdom so you understand one another :smile:. I love comic books, star wars/star trek, anime, and cartoons to :insatiable: ...
That's very true, and wow! You sound like very guy's fantasy!:wink: