World of Warcraft causes a divorce

Skye

Reaction score
Friction? What ever do you mean, lol?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmmm? *hears the sound of something wooshing over her head* What was that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Pops a bowl of popcorn*

*Heat up some Totino's pizza rolls without the E. colli.*

*Brings in an entire case of Apple Snapple*

*Grabs a beanbag chair*

This is going to get interesting...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*joins D'Snowth on the beanbag, puzzled* :\
You see, Red, figure A: Skye, and figure B: William (Ilikemuppets) are a figure C: for couple. Now then, figure b just made a remark that might not go over well with, say, figure a, leaving someone like figure d: me, to be sticking around to see how things are going to pan out because I like a good figure e: scrap, so I want to thank you, figure r: Red, for joining me, because this is going to get figure 17: interesting.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You see, Red, figure A: Skye, and figure B: William (Ilikemuppets) are a figure C: for couple. Now then, figure b just made a remark that might not go over well with, say, figure a, leaving someone like figure d: me, to be sticking around to see how things are going to pan out because I like a good figure e: scrap, so I want to thank you, figure r: Red, for joining me, because this is going to get figure 17: interesting.
Figure this, Snowthy. What exactly are you trying to say? That you like it if we might be having petty problems because your lonely and it makes you feel better about it?:confused:

Honestly, I wasn't being that serious or personal. I just mean that those are the type of typical things that guys like and are interested in. But I want you you to feel bad, redsonga because we were having problems before this and things that I said were interpreted the wrong way and it just escalated to everything that had gone on with up before this started. So carry on.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ooooh *light over head* Now I get it :smile:! Well whatever happens, I am thankful for someone liking my geekdom. I was only telling the truth:halo: ...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Figure this, snowthy. What exactly are you trying to say? Thay you like are it if we might be having petty problems because your lonely and it amkes you feel better about it?:confused:
I'm just trying to add some comic relief to the scene here... but I see it's not working, so I think I'll just shut up now and move along...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But I want you you to feel bad, redsonga because we were having problems before this and things that I said were interpreted the wrong way and it just escalated to everything that had gone on with up before this started. So carry on.
Disregard, because my girlfriend has informed me that I am wrong and inacurate with everything I just said here. But whatever happens or comes out of it, it's all on me. Don't mean to create any drama for anybody. So have fun.

You know? One of the things I'm really learning about being in a relationship with somebody is that you really do have to say and watch what you do sometimes to show consideration for the other person. You really have to do that because of how much they really love and care about you, so it is important to show then that same love and respect back to them that they show to you. But I don't mean to get off topic, so again, carry on.