World of Warcraft causes a divorce

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really agree about how divorce can be such a sad thing and so difficult on children. That's why I think that it's so important to take your time before getting married to find the person who is right for you. I'll admit that sometimes one of the partners can find the person who is righ for them, but then with the other partner, that person may not have been right for them. So it can get complicated at times in a relationship, you know?

Well Dwayne, a fight never really started in the first place, but it's more just things that need to be worked out.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just wanted to say this is really one of the most fascinating threads I've ever been a part of! I feel like I'm learning! Hehe

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really agree about how divorce can be such a sad thing and so difficult on children. That's why I think that it's so important to take your time before getting married to find the person who is right for you.

Well Dwayne, a fight never really started in the first place, but it's more just things that need to be worked out.
Well that sounds kind of boring, but im bord anywas so hand me a soda and hope ya get things worked out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree that I really agree that this has become a pretty interesting thread and that I'm learning a lot of other people weather I agree with everything they might have to say of not.:smile:

Thank Dwayne! How does raspberry lemonade sound? The carbonated kind!:big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well it's clear we all have deep feelings on the matter and we've suddenly gotten the opportunity to air it all out, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know and that is a good thing. And I have to admit that I'm just having fun trying to keep up with everything. And I really like how this conversation has been so civil and everyone has been respectful of everyone else opinion, too.:smile: Sometimes it's just good to see a bigger picture of the word that that bigger then yourself. You know?

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember when I first got MAME installed in my computer, I kind of started playing classic games like Pac Man, Pengo, and Kangaroo non-stop. But now I only try to play on the weekends for maybe an hour.

Yes, this post I started seemed to have brought up some interesting thoughts.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You now, I've heard about how games like this have ruined peoples lives and have being addictions to the point here they have had their lights and electricity turned off and don't eat and are living in their mothers seller and don't change cloths. The bottom line it you would be missing out on so much else of what life has to offer. They ever found a guy dead because of his habit. I can't blame video games, but the key word is habit here. I mean any obsession or addiction to pretty much anything can be a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with playing games. I mean is just all about the intake, you know? You have to balance everything in life and have to moderate what you do and not get to carried away with it,or something bad might happen. But it's sad that how something as petty as a game is strong enough to cause people to break up like that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I use to play games and watch movies all the time when i was not at work i was in my room doing one of those two things. I would stay up real late and do this. My life was really going on where, and i knew i needed a change. Then i met the Girl of my dreams, and she helped change my life. So i don't have that problem anymore.