Worst TMS guest stars

David French

Reaction score
Marky said:
BACK ON TOPIC...

So, I see no one has countered my point on Rachel Welsh...
That's because I think most of us were flabbergasted at Dil's comment about Raquel's opening number being too sexy.

Jim Henson obviously found nothing wrong with it otherwise he would've made her wear more clothing. IISR that Linda Ronstadt wore a sexy costume in her opening number so why don't people complain about that? And didn't Miss Piggy have a habit of showing off her cleavage in some episodes? ;-)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with the Raquel Welch episode.... :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
David French said:
That's because I think most of us were flabbergasted at Dil's comment about Raquel's opening number being too sexy.

Jim Henson obviously found nothing wrong with it otherwise he would've made her wear more clothing. IISR that Linda Ronstadt wore a sexy costume in her opening number so why don't people complain about that? And didn't Miss Piggy have a habit of showing off her cleavage in some episodes? ;-)
Well in defese of Dil,(never really thought I would post that, :smile: , jk), he's entitled to his say. If he thinks it's "too sexy" of an opening number, that how he feels. I was more "flabbergasted" that he said the episodes he doesn't care for too much should be, as he put it, "Banned." Which is just a bit goofy.

I agree that I see nothing wrong with the number too, and compared to the things you see women wore in music videos and such, Raquel's outfit looks like she may have been overdressed, :smirk: .

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Well in defese of Dil,(never really thought I would post that, :smile: , jk), he's entitled to his say. If he thinks it's "too sexy" of an opening number, that how he feels. I was more "flabbergasted" that he said the episodes he doesn't care for too much should be, as he put it, "Banned." Which is just a bit goofy.

I agree that I see nothing wrong with the number too, and compared to the things you see women wore in music videos and such, Raquel's outfit looks like she may have been overdressed, :smirk: .
I find that Americans tend to be more conservative in their views on censoring certain things (it was hialrious watching the Osbournes on an American channel with all that bleeping!). One would think it would be more necessary for them to censor graphic violence instead of worrying about a woman's dress. LOL!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I never cared for the Shields & Yarnell episode...but then again, I never really liked them either. Just my opinion, I apologize to any fans of theirs.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Son of Enik said:
I never cared for the Shields & Yarnell episode...but then again, I never really liked them either. Just my opinion, I apologize to any fans of theirs.
Hey man :big_grin: that's what threads like these are all about, :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
To me, the worst TMS guest star was Alice Cooper. It seemed very "devilish" and bad. :frown: STINKER!! Forgive me AC fans... though I doubt any of you are AC fans! LOL!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The Alice Cooper Episode was one of my absolute favorites. Pete Ustinov and Zero Mostel are the worst to me.

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Hey man :big_grin: that's what threads like these are all about, :smile:
You bet.
OT: JJ and Janice, are you two people?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Marky said:
You bet.
OT: JJ and Janice, are you two people?
Really they are one person and a muppet Marky.
He likes to be known as JJ and his favourite muppet is Janice.