• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jah742

Reaction score
vote NOBODY for president in "04. because NOBODY has your best interests in mind. and NOBODY represents all of us in washington. and NOBODY is working hard to decrease corruption and kickbacks in washington. and NOBODY has made amazing desicions in the iraq war. and NOBODY is going to work hard in washington to fight for the people that actually voted them in. NOBODY in 04!!!!! :rolleyes:

jah742

Reaction score
seriously, though. bush is a man who was born on third base, and tried to convince the world he hit a stand up triple.
we shouldn't even be in iraq, and if the bush family was not so tied to oil, we wouldn't. perhaps we should have all paid attention to jimmy carters energy ideas in the 70's, and use the source that rises every day. the sun. as for kerry, i see him as the lesser of two evils. i don't want "W", so a vote for nader is a vote against kerry. not to say we are throwing votes away, but in reality, it is down to kerry & "W" .
as an environmentalist, there is no way i could vote ofr the man who wants to drill everywhere and anywhere for oil, pave the national forests, and rob schoolkids education so we can have oil, which we use too much of anyway.

i am surprised that "W" hasn't invaded minnesota, since the price of milk has risen to almost $4.00/gallon.
so, i vote kerry/edwards.

McFraggle

Reaction score
jah742 said:
i am surprised that "W" hasn't invaded minnesota, since the price of milk has risen to almost $4.00/gallon.
so, i vote kerry/edwards.
$4.00 a gallon. :eek:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
golly, the poll is very close...almost 50/50

Nader don't seem to be doing to well, looks like there aren't any votes for him
:embarrassed: hey, he was on sesame street. doesn't that mean something?
isn't anyone gonna vote for him? :rolleyes:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Yeah, Kerry's good at being likeable. That's why he tries to appeal to every group out there and ends up trampling on his previous statements in the process.

He's more than you're average silver-tongued politician -- he's a GOLD-tongued politician! :smile: