Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beebers said:
GeeBee was being facetious and rather brilliantly so; would make an excellent newspaper or blog column/commentary.

:cool:
Too true and too funny Beebers.

Whatever

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Very funny Beebers.
Beeberboppers is always funny. Plus she knows everything. Sort of like the trash heap.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Of course I am. I didn't think it could be taken any other way. :smile:
Gotcha. Sorry--I'm incredibly sleep deprived this week, so it's hard for me to not take things at face value. I just caught up on some sleep, though, so I'll try to do better at reading between the lines.

Censored

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Gotcha. Sorry--I'm incredibly sleep deprived this week, so it's hard for me to not take things at face value. I just caught up on some sleep, though, so I'll try to do better at reading between the lines.

That's okay. There's so much extremism these days with the war and this administration, it is difficult to distinguish parody from reality.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
That's okay. There's so much extremism these days with the war and this administration, it is difficult to distinguish parody from reality.
Yup--usually I'm better about it, but I've been getting about two or three fewer hours of sleep than usual lately... My bad...

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Beeberboppers is always funny. Plus she knows everything. Sort of like the trash heap.
I am a walking, talking trash heap, make no mistake about it lol. It's hard to get clothes that fit properly, that's the only thing.

Seriously, though, essays and commentaries written in the vein GeeBee was using are very, very effective in getting people to think and discuss. It's not a form of writing that everyone can do successfully by any means. Very cool.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
:big_grin: :big_grin:

I did know that, yup lol. Any opportunity for a joke, I will run with.

:big_grin: