X-Men Hype

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I know, it's not Muppets...but this is general discussion, and I know there are a load of comic fans here, so, I thought I may as well post it.

Anyways...besides a general discussion of all things X-men, wanted to quote this from here.

Halle Berry Calls Out to X-Men Fans
Source: Superhero Hype! January 11, 2007

...when Halle Berry won for "Favorite Female Action Star" at the People's Choice Awards on Tuesday night, she called out to X-Men fans. Here's a good summary of what she said from XMenFilms.net:

"I had no idea you guys loved Storm so much! Wow, thank you, thank you. And I want to thank Tom Rothman for allowing me to play Storm, and Brett Ratner for allowing Storm to finally use her cape and fly this year." said Halle Berry at yesterday's People's Choice Awards.

"But I have something to ask you guys. You guys really love X-Men? Ok, here's what you have to do. Write letters. Every one of you in this building who love X-Men and want to see X-Men 4, write a letter to Tom Rothman at Fox and tell him so and you will get another one, and I'll be there too."

You can write or e-mail 20th Century Fox regarding X4 at:

20th Century Fox Theatricals
ATTN: Tom Rothman (X-Men 4)
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900
foxmovies@fox.com
I've e-mailed them. I'm sure some of you will do the same! There are still so many X-men stories need to be told, and so many characters need to appear!!! Plus, Beast and Angel havn't exactly had much screen time..tsk tsk.

Bea:crazy:{~xxx~}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I confess I've never touched an X-man comic. However, I've read the guides and explored Wikapedia for hours, researching the lives and futures of the X-men.

I saw a trailer for X-men 2 and imediatly fell in love with the franchise. As a result I imediatly ordered X1 and X2 from Amazon, and took an X-men Characters book (I forget what it's called) out of the local library which was a HUGE hard cover book stuffed with fabulous X-men facts. I really enjoy the whole universe they work in, and everything in it and sincerly hope there's another movie!

BEAR

Reaction score
Never a reader of the comic. In fact, I was never into those kinds of comics at all. I liked the cartoony comics, like Donald Duck, Yogi Bear, Snoopy, etc. However, I have grown to really enjoy the films a lot.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have a friend who has hudreds of Donald Duck comics, literally!

BEAR

Reaction score
Like I said, never a big comic booker. The only ones I did have were those and I enjoy the comics in the Sunday paper. It's funny how I can get myself into the films, but can't sit through a comic.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Hey Beau, do you read the comics?
I DO!!!!!:excited:

Oh, wait. You all already know that.:embarrassed:

I've been meaning to send a message to 20th Century Fox, asking....no, BEGGING them to do another X-Men film! Don't know how much mail they've gotten lately, but if they get enough, maybe they'll bring the group back for one more go-around. Wouldn't that be MARVELOUS?:smile:

I'm just excited enough about the Wolverine and Magneto spin-offs that are going to come out next year.

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
That's cool. I should really show this to my best friend. She is a huge X-Men fan. I admit, that I never really got into the comics. My love for X-Men really started with X-Men Evolution and spun off to the films. I think it would be interesting to see another X-Men film. There are a lot of good stories they could use to produce another film.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, muppetsadmirer, that's alright. X-Men Evolution is an awesome show! I watched the old tv show when I was younger and I love all of the movies. a 4th one would be awesome! I want to know what happened to Scott. Just when he started to get interesting, he dissapears. :frown:

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the 4th Season! I have only seen clips from the 4th Season...So, I really cannot wait for it to be released! I also hope they make a 5th Season, but I'm not sure if it will happen or not...

I want to know what happened to Scott and the Professor, too. The last scene left an opening for a possible 4th X-Men Chapter.