Yet another MC sitcom!(hopefully)

F

furryredmonster

Could I be in an episode or two perhaps? I think this will be awesome! :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Sounds fun. I look forward to it!

P

Princeton

I've got 2 more eps written, but it will probably be a while before I get to post them. This post is mostly to Beth, saying that I took your idea and wrote a script for it. Also, Beth, I know that you, like me, are a Renthead, so these two scripts will have plenty of Rent references in them. Here's a quick synopsis of both:

* "No Sprain, No Gain"- This was Beth's idea to try and get the penguins involved. :zany: Puddin' sprains her ankle and Princeton has to take over for her, at the same time winning the penguins' respect.
* "The Zebra Steak"- Princeton hires a new chef, whose speciality is zebra!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was getting ready to PM you to see if we were going to be seeing any more new eps! Can't wait!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I'm a RENT freak! I have Angel's Christmas costume on my to do list. Hey, can I have a few cameos in the sitcom? If you need any writers I can help. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! I'm so glad you wrote some more episodes, I was beginning to wonder! And I'm looking forward to the Rent references! Did you buy the DVD yet? :smile:

Aaron

Reaction score
i'd like to appear in the show

P

Princeton

redBoobergurl said:
Did you buy the DVD yet? :smile:
You bet I did! I watch "Take Me Or Leave Me" more times than I watch the movie in its entirety!

P

Princeton

I've got some more ideas for you all to look forward to:

* "Chime and Chime Again"- This was actually inspired by something that I experienced. Princeton and Puddin' walk by a church and hear a strange choice of chiming come out of the steeple.
* "Dumplin' Drops In"- Puddin's twin sister, Dumplin', who is the exact opposite of Puddin', comes to Toledo for a visit.
* "The Bamboo Tree"- Puddin' searches for a bamboo tree to put in her front yard; surprise twist ending!