Yet another MC sitcom!(hopefully)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since the whole show is set in Toledo, can we expect to see a special guest appearance by Corporal Klinger of M*A*S*H in a future episode?:excited:

P

Princeton

D'Snowth said:
Since the whole show is set in Toledo, can we expect to see a special guest appearance by Corporal Klinger of M*A*S*H in a future episode?:excited:
I believe that can be arranged.:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Does excited Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit) impression*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sounds like some great ideas Princeton! Who is going to play Puddin's twin? I didn't even know she had a twin! Great though, I like it!

P

Princeton

redBoobergurl said:
Who is going to play Puddin's twin?
I was thinking you, Beth. Just think of it as an I Dream Of Jeanie kind of dual role. Sound good?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I was thinking you, Beth. Just think of it as an I Dream Of Jeanie kind of dual role. Sound good?
Or like Elizabeth Montgomery's Samantha/Serena dual role on Bewitched...or like when I played both myself and a hacker on T*K*O...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Sounds awesome, anything is possible right? Looking forward to seeing it!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Hmm..how about some of Muppets make appearances and then alot of the fans go beserk having them there?

Hey have you written any of the stories yet?

P

Princeton

Princeton said:
* "Chime and Chime Again"- This was actually inspired by something that I experienced. Princeton and Puddin' walk by a church and hear a strange choice of chiming come out of the steeple.
Actually, don't worry about this one.
And, Snowthy, Klinger will appear in "Dumplin' Drops In".
Also, I'm going to do "The Bamboo Tree" next. One aspect of the show I forgot to mention: some of the guest stars will be dead celebrities, this is kinda like fan "fiction". And, at the end of each such episode, I will put an "In Memorium".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Princeton said:
And, Snowthy, Klinger will appear in "Dumplin' Drops In".
Oooh, this is gonna be good, I can tell!