Yet another MC sitcom!(hopefully)

P

Princeton

I submitted "The Wheelbarrow Bandit" at 12:00 this morning, and somehow it said that I submitted it while it was still the 19th. However, I included the airdate as the 20th. So, long story short, I'm going to submit the next one today, as well. Just let it be known that there will be two scripts with the same airdate.

P

Princeton

Sorry, No Day fans, but NDBT will be going on hiatus as I have started a new project.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A mid-season hiatus? Just like Whose Line! Well, what's the new project?

P

Princeton

D'Snowth said:
Well, what's the new project?
Well, first of all, ideas for NDBT were getting really hard to come by. Plus, in a 7 day period, I had submitted five scripts. To me, that's overkill. Now, for my new project: I am currently writing my first movie script. It is in no way associated with MC. I just figured if I'm going to make it big in show biz, I'd
better start writing now. It's called "The Bloom Experience". It's a teenage tale of love and survival.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry to hear it's going on hiatus for awhile Prin, I do enjoy it. I'll keep thinking up ideas and when you're ready to write again I can send them your way. In the meantime, thanks for letting me be part of it and good luck with the new project!

P

Princeton

Consider this the end of the hiatus. TBE is probably going to take awhile (as most movie scripts will), so you can expect some new NDBT eps coming your way!:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! I'm so glad to hear that! Let me know if you need to bounce any ideas off of me Prin.

P

Princeton

In about an hour, you'll be reading the Season Three premiere!:excited: