Yet another MC sitcom!(hopefully)

P

Princeton

I know I'm starting to sound like a Fickle Fred, but don't worry about "The Bamboo Tree" either. "Dumplin' Drops In" will definitely be next!:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I know I'm starting to sound like a Fickle Fred, but don't worry about "The Bamboo Tree" either. "Dumplin' Drops In" will definitely be next!:excited:
Ooh, I've been really excited for that one! Can't wait to see it!

P

Princeton

Episode updates

Prinny is back; YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Anyway, got three new eps comin' your way!

*Puddin' Cleans Out Her Purse-... and finds keys to a car she DIDN'T know about!
*Yachts and Bonding- Princeton and Colby do some male bonding on Colby's yacht.
*The Wheelbarrow Bandit- A burgular goes around Toledo... using Puddin's wheelbarrow for transportation AND admission to people's houses!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ooh, sounds good, I'm in another episode, lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anytime I hear the words "male" and "bonding" in the same sentence, I tend to cringe. j/k, sounds great Brian! Can't wait!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Prinny! Good to see you, I've missed you around here! Anyway, the new eps sound great, can't wait to see them! Did you have a good birthday?

P

Princeton

redBoobergurl said:
Hi Prinny! Good to see you, I've missed you around here! Anyway, the new eps sound great, can't wait to see them! Did you have a good birthday?
I've missed coming around here, too. Anyway, my birthday was good; went to see "Over The Hedge". It was okay, but as far as Dreamworks goes, it was disapointing. BTW, I did come on to see my birthday thread and was just tickled! Thanx to everybody for letting me know I was thought about!

P

Princeton

Princeton said:
*Puddin' Cleans Out Her Purse-... and finds keys to a car she DIDN'T know about!
Another one to not worry about; oh, the fickleness of me!

BEAR

Reaction score
I hope I can still be apart of this, Princeton.