You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lol!

ATTENTION DAN!!!

I tried PMing you but your box is full, I lost your pic! I'm so sorry! PM me! E-mail me! Do something!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I still have one coming! I promise! Time has just gotten away from me. But I'm going to do it this week!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
BUMP!!!​

Hey peoples! If you would like to be a part of this very cool visual (:wink: ) then I really need tou to send me your pictures! There are only twenty-two days left until the deadline! So please e-mail me your pics to ballington3000@comcast.net

Including myself, only five MC members have signed up to do this, so hurry up and help get things started! :smile:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Are you not going to do this piece if only the five of us have turned out artwork in, Dave?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This isn't the fan art one, that one has had a great response and will go on, this is a slightly different one, you should check it out too, Jay! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I was just thinking of this today and once again, promising to get my picture in very soon! I hope everyone else will do the same, this could be SO cool!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Because this is on a new page, please allow me to repeat:

Hey peoples! If you would like to be a part of this very cool visual (:wink: ) then I really need tou to send me your pictures! There are only twenty-two days left until the deadline! So please e-mail me your pics to ballington3000@comcast.net

Including myself, only five MC members have signed up to do this, so hurry up and help get things started! :smile: