1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Andrew T New Member

My avatar is an abstract drawing of Big Bird holding a flower, as seen on the cover of The Sesame Street Book of Shapes (1970).
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Right now mine is an avatar of Kermit from the cover of the Muppet Monster Magic game. I copied it and shrank it down and thought it was appropriate for Halloween. I'll change it after Halloween though!
  3. Boober_Baby New Member

Mine is a sort-of anime-ized (or in the very least, cartoonized... I like making up words) version of Boober Fraggle that my friend drew for me. My only beef with it is he has eyes, but other than that it's pretty sweet eh?

Oh, and I haven't been here for over a year. Hello everyone! :3
  4. Effralyo Active Member

My avvy is (mostly) Effralyo Geewiliker, my fan character (how many times else I must tell not to mix him up with Cantus!), but I use to shift it to Zeliboba from our Sesame Street - because he`s my love :flirt:...
  5. Vibs New Member

My avatar is...

... The Joke Killer (a close up). My drawing, tabi's awesome coloring!!!
  6. JaniceFerSure Active Member

I've been choosing Halloweenish type of avatars: muppet ghosts,monsters,etc...
  7. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

now this is sleeping beauty when prince phillip awakens her with a kiss.......
  8. RedDragon New Member

Mine is Rowlf, my favorite muppet.
  9. BEAR Active Member

My current avator is me as a toddler in my Big Bird costume that my mom made me. When we trick or treated that night I would say "Trick or Tweet". Get it? "Tweet" cuz I was a...bird...*ahem*...nevermind:o
  10. RedDragon New Member

Decided to change. This is Link, the hottest video game character known to mankind.
  11. G-MAN Active Member

Well, I finally got an avatar, and it's of one of my favorite obscure Muppets, Yorick. Thank you Jedix for sending it to me.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mine is...wait...what is mine again...*posts*

*edits* Ah, yes, the evil Beauregard with red eyes, and cute, cute lil teethies!
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

Mine has been that picture of the Muppet Monsters from the fifth Muppet annual book. I've been changing it. The first one was a green monster/frakkle. (I think that is if it's a frakkle or not)
    The Second one was the brown looking monster or frakkle too. The one now is a lizard character I think. It's not Lenny or whatever the lizard name is but this one is a lizard monster. I just love halloween. It's my favorite hoilday of the year other then Christmas.
  14. wes Active Member

I had a few, Oscar the grouch, Yoda, Wilkins and Wonkin Coffee advertisements, I also hve some more cool Ones set up to put on
    But right Know it's my Charator puppet Beltar the Puppet
  15. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Well, first I started out with a couple of Skeeter avatars - one with Skeeter as a baby, then a shrunken down version of my fanart of Skeeter as a young girl.

My present avatar - which I don't think I'l change for anything - is of my favorite underappreciated Richard Hunt character, the Wild Impresario from The Ghost of Faffner Hall.

-Kim
  16. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Mine is my motto and a peace sign ;)
  17. jediX Active Member

I changed mine for Halloween for the first time in what, two years?
  18. anythingmuppet New Member

Mine is Loser Julian from my cartoon. I love ol' Loser Julian. I just invented him, what, a month ago?? NM, I'm talkin to myself again..:D.
    His Telly-Count Cake- Grover wearing a hat for Grover's Birthday- looks a lot like him wearing a Big Bird costume...:D
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, since we're no longer allowed to have animated avatars (all that hard work for nothin' MC!!!:grouchy: ), I'll just have to go with my original Halloween avatar, so here it is, my Snowths are going as Kathy Greenwood for Halloween!
  20. BEAR Active Member

You're right on all accounts there, Nick. I just changed it yesterday to a pic of Hoots the Owl because he just officially moved into Muppet Dorms last night.