Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
He looks perfect LabRat! That's exactly the fit I'm working on myself, for a shirt I mean to say. Also, I see that you got his mouth to close, sweet! Did you do anything special or does your Gonzo just have more give in his jaw?

In any case, well done!
:smile:
Anthony

Lab Rat

Reaction score
No i've not done anything to the mouth it closes almost all the way it's just the front of his lip that doesnt quite meet i'm going to do more pics of him today with a different shirt i'll post pics later.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
No i've not done anything to the mouth it closes almost all the way it's just the front of his lip that doesnt quite meet i'm going to do more pics of him today with a different shirt i'll post pics later.
We look forward to seeing your pics Phil. Thanks for posting those pics of Gonzo's eyes close up, its helpful for me to copy it.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I cant really see Gozo that well in the pictures,
you are brave scrunching Kermits facew like that, I am worried that the red material will get damaged too easily if I do it

The Captain

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can I join the Gonzo gang?

I've just recently started looking into the Gonzo figure, and just posted on another thread to ask if this figure is really 26" - I thought Forbidden Planet had got it wrong.

I now realise from the photos on here that 26" is probably about right and have just preordered from FP! Not sure I can really justify this purchase but I've decided to have a VERY quiet March and to sell some things on eBay to earn some extra cash.

At what point did we all go from fans of a TV show to slightly more obsessed fans? I've been a Dr Who fan for 20-odd years so am no stranger to spending money on old tat, sorry, merchandise, but £150 is the most I think I've invested.

I'm glad I have some fellow weirdos to keep me company on here :smile:

Will there be any other Gonzo's in Scotland?

Jon

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
antonydavanzo Kermit is verry durable and easy to pose. Theres no sign of ware at all.

Luke

Reaction score
antonydavanzo Kermit is verry durable and easy to pose. Theres no sign of ware at all.
I think he looks great scrunched, it should probably be ok as long as he is kept in a certain pose for display which isnt changed too much rather than reposed a lot. I like the idea of having them on a shelf like that.