Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can I join the Gonzo gang?

I've just recently started looking into the Gonzo figure, and just posted on another thread to ask if this figure is really 26" - I thought Forbidden Planet had got it wrong.

I now realise from the photos on here that 26" is probably about right and have just preordered from FP! Not sure I can really justify this purchase but I've decided to have a VERY quiet March and to sell some things on eBay to earn some extra cash.

At what point did we all go from fans of a TV show to slightly more obsessed fans? I've been a Dr Who fan for 20-odd years so am no stranger to spending money on old tat, sorry, merchandise, but £150 is the most I think I've invested.

I'm glad I have some fellow weirdos to keep me company on here :smile:

Will there be any other Gonzo's in Scotland?

Jon
The photo puppet Gonzo is listed at being approximately 26 inches tall (or 66 centimeters). He is the actual height of the real Gonzo and made out of nearly the same materials (except for some permanent nose netting added to give the foam components a longer life). I think he's a great buy and my favorite of the bunch so far. :concern:

Hope that helped. Also, another group snapshot I just took comparing the Gonzo action figure to the Gonzo poser size. http://wijitworld.com/stock_images/gonzo_fig.jpg

Telly

Reaction score
I love the look of your Gonzo! I like the look with his eye lids open a bit!

Telly

Reaction score
:excited: I ordered my Gonzo on the 19th and he's expected to be at my house on the 28th! :big_grin:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Note to self - Shave your Weirdo

My Gonzo is looking so much better with a good spot shave with his own Weirdo-groomer. 'Specially round his eyes and neck.

Baby clothes sized 12 months seem to fit best - Arms might be slightly shorter

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
4 days and counting. This is nail biting stuff, God knows what I'm going to be like if and when Miss Piggy comes out.