1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Rugby

Rugby Member

Not sure why my post was deleted or if it never posted, but I had mentioned how cool it was that a puppet I bought from Terry, Randolph the Red Nosed Monster, was on his main page of his new web site. :confused:
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Your thread is still there.It is in the ask Travis thread.
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

No-one Will Believe This...

If any of you have followed this thread, you may remember my post at the beginning. I bought my Gonzo from an online retailer called the Collector Zone. Upon close inspection I found a horrible thumb-sized mark on his nose and returned him to the Collector Zone...

After receiving a new one and being exceptionally happy I purchased another one - which was also flaw-free...

Last week someone posted a link to Forbidden Planet for cheap Muppet replicas. I immediately decided to by a further Animal and another Gonzo which arrived today...

Now heres the WEIRD bit...

I've just opened the box from Forbidden Plant only to be greeted with MY FIRST GONZO! The MR box has my handwriting on it to the return address, the edition number is the same and the bl**dy Gonzo has the mark in the same place! Remember, this is from a completely DIFFERENT retailer!

I'm officially freaked out:insatiable:
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Well Reevz, that is very weird, but it may be a good result, Many were concerned about these being reduced, but it maybe that there just selling off the faulty or returned ones cheaply? How was Animal, were there any signs that he was a reject at some stage of his life?

Chris
  5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Just had a completely random thought...

Didn't Chucky mail himself back to kill the little Kid in Child's Play 3? What if thats what this Gonzjhgzkdf,ghkglvxzcnvbxjjnzd Ω hxcznk.zjnv.kz√*∆;j/ help njk;.zbjzxkljzvnxk.jg kfhg.....

6. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Remember that what is wierd to us is normal to Gonzo, I wouldn't freak out too much it sound like these cheeper ones are shop soild or seconds.

Leanne
    x
  7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

If they are seconds quality, they should be advertised as such, which apparently they arent, so that is grounds for a refund or return.
  8. Spamton

Spamton New Member

Hi guys,

Just to let you know,

You can now buy gonzo from a site called Dangerzone Collectables for £59.99 + Shipping.

Just got mine from there and i love him!
  9. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

my searches are turning up nothing...anyone have pictures of a Gonzo replica in different clothes? The suit he's in looks a little too "Same as it ever was" for me for some reason. I would love to know if you can get kids' clothes and dress him in a different style. Animal looks great and Kermit should be naked, it's Gonzo's dressings that hold me back from wanting him more.
  10. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Yes, you can dress him in baby cloths. I did. I know somewhere in this Gonzo thread are pics of my Gonzo in other cloths. I'm not sure if you can find it in all these pages. If you can't I'll try to post them again here for you. My gonzo even has sneakers...LOL
  11. Spamton

Spamton New Member

12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Guys, talking of dressing Gonzo - does anyone have his measurements as mine is in storage?
  13. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

That would be great, muppetguy! Would love to see him! :concern:
  14. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I would like to see someone creat the super gonzo looking outfit with the cape and tank top and shorts look. The purple suit is so 1st season boring
  15. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

That's a cool idea.:concern: I'd buy it.
  16. Mistershow

Mistershow New Member

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=42367 That's the link to a thread where I posted some pics of my Gonzo with different clothes. Thrift stores are a GOLD MINE for our replicas! :)
  17. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Where? I looked and I can't find him on the site. Is he sold out?

Convincing John
  18. Spamton

Spamton New Member

Sorry Convincing John,

They must of sold out, i got mine 2 weeks ago so they must of gone quick.

Thanks
    Spamton
  19. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

20. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

very nice, muppetguy! fits him well.