1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Feb 8, 2008.

1. paplooo New Member

2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

3. j3h Active Member

Thanks Muppetperson!...but I should amend my statement to say "Now to track one down...right after (or at) SDCC since that's where all my funds are being squirreled away for right now":oops:
    muppetperson likes this.
  4. j3h Active Member

Fortunately I earned a mess of Ebay Bucks and was able to win an auction for this Rizzo...He's perfect to go with the Gonzo MR Replica!

[IMG]
    frogboy4 likes this.
  5. TikiColadas Active Member

6. brkndwnbus Active Member

[IMG]

Here's a photo of where I've placed my Gonzo replica that I got as a gift for Christmas.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  7. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I just want to raid that shelf and steal... well, steal everything. :D
  8. brkndwnbus Active Member

Thanks! :)

There's more to the basement. It's all Muppet themed. I have an awesome painting my mom was able to do of Statler and Waldorf, too, hanging up. I'll post some photos today.
  9. brkndwnbus Active Member

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

There's ALWAYS interest in Muppet collections! :D Great stuff ya got there buddy, here's hoping for 7 more years of Muppet success and merchandise!!

The balcony and Fraggle paintings are awesome!! Also, how did u ever find a poster for Art of the Muppets?!? The Kermit drawing blown-up is superb, and of course I've always loved the Drew Struzan movie posters, I've only got his MCC myself, kudos! Still need to track down that lunchbox as well, but whenever I find it, it's going straight to my Son! He's got quite the metal lunchbox collection going on at only 3 years old, and he loves 'em!

Again, fantastic collection!
    :)
    Anthony
  11. brkndwnbus Active Member

Thanks, Anthony!

The Art of the Muppets poster was a free giveaway with any purchase at the Museum of the Moving Image on Jim Henson's birthday to go along with them hosting Jim Henson's Fantastic World. It's awesome. And the lunchbox is from there as well. We have another one of Kermit we got, but the wife brings that to school and doesn't put it in our collection. :rolleyes:

My mom drew the paintings. I'm going to see if she can do a Rowlf one soon.