Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi Anthony,

I'm getting mine from Collector Zone too.

Last week on their site it said 03/03/08

now it is saying due in 07/03/08.

Yes Patients is wearing very thin on this end. I've been checking the status of the order every hour.

I think I am developing OCD!

Leanne
Sadly I think the site is a little hopeful! I think we will have hi by the end of next week.
OCD....join the club:big_grin: we can start OCDing together

Oh and our contact at M & S is Julian who is the bakery buyer, do you know him?Cheers

Ant

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was also hoping that the date of 03/03/08 might have been correct, although I didnt really think it was. Another 4 days added to the date, thats Friday, the couriers that Collectors Zone use dont deliver on Weekends so at the absolute earliest we may get him next Monday, then again, the date may be pushed back longer.

The wait is soo painful, especially after Animal arrived at the same time as the USA got him!

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I was also hoping that the date of 03/03/08 might have been correct, although I didnt really think it was. Another 4 days added to the date, thats Friday, the couriers that Collectors Zone use dont deliver on Weekends so at the absolute earliest we may get him next Monday, then again, the date may be pushed back longer.

The wait is soo painful, especially after Animal arrived at the same time as the USA got him!

Chris
Im feeling the pain Chris :smile:

I think next time , when Fozzie comes we should notify The Collector Zone as we knew that MR had them before them!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
hahaha. Small world.
So do you have Animal and Kermit leanne?

Yes I have Kermit and Animal. I haven't actually taken them out of the boxes they are so sacred to me it's like owning the Holy Grail.

Bloke is into keeping things MIB I did this with my Chatty Cathy's but that didn't last too long.

He has asked me what I'm going to do with them all. I suggested kitting out the spare room into a mock up Theatre and pose the puppets. When I get a bit bored go up there and act out that I'm the special guest star.

He looked at me as if I was off this planet. But hey, he goes to Star Trek conventions!

I WANT MY LITTLE BLUE WIERDO; AND I WANT HIM NOW!
LoL

Davina

Reaction score
that sounds like a perfectly reasonable idea to me......

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Im feeling the pain Chris :smile:

I think next time , when Fozzie comes we should notify The Collector Zone as we knew that MR had them before them!
They really didn't know that he had been released? Sounds like a lack of comunication between MR and the companies they deal with.

I have been checking my order on a daily basis, just incase. I hope Friday is the longest we will have to wait. I have a feeling that it won't be too long before we see the bear up for preorder so I would rather have Gonzo well out of the way before then! :embarrassed:

Telly

Reaction score
LoL Leanne My roommate got mad at me cuz I bought some clothes for Gonzo. He said I act like they're real. :embarrassed:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just noticed on the collector zone web site that they also have Animal listed as expected on 07/03/08. Maybe there getting a new batch of him in too?

Chris