1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Here's what I realized, looking at pictures of the real Gonzo: he has very long arms and no shoulders. So anything you buy in a store is going to look a little strange on him. Everything would have to be tailored to fit him properly.

:p
  2. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Very nice Muppetguy. It's too bad but Was Once Ernie is right but for off the rack it's darn good. thumbs up.

Terry Angus
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Just to let you know, I adore my Gonzo.
  4. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Hey Terry, thanks for the comment! It's true though, he really has no shoulders and I can't sew and make clothes, but I like him like this. I really want him to be dressed just like the GMC , but...maybe when winter comes around again, I'll be lucky to find clothes similar to that.
  5. Newton Gimmick

Newton Gimmick New Member

6. Bellygrub

Bellygrub Member

Picked up a sweater vest and pants for Gonzo at Babies R Us on sale last week. I went with the 12month size. The pants are pulled up to...well Gonzo has no nipples...but that's where they'd be!

Just need to get him some tiny wingtip shoes. I can not for the life of me figure out how I want to display him pose wise. I'm afraid I've weakened the bar in one of his arms from playing around with it to much :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/RavenTwyst/004-1.jpg
  7. abooch

abooch New Member

8. j3h

j3h Active Member

Snapped a few shots using my Iphone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mr.Penguin likes this.
  9. Telly

Telly Active Member

Man! I love the little blue weirdo!
  10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Here's my Gonzo. I got him from Entertainment Earth, which was selling him for $150... but I had $135 in store credit from my years as an affiliate, so I ended up snagging him for $15 plus shipping. Sweeeet.

http://www.c4vct.com/kym/temp/gonzocam_01.jpg

I need to make him some more clothes. (Has anyone figured out what size he wears?) And a Camilla.
  11. Telly

Telly Active Member

Hahaha that's sweet! I love it! :concern:
  12. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Is your Gonzo from the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D.? (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

I wish I had the means to purchase one of these guys, and a place to display him, but, alas, I have neither. :cry:

They just look so great! :concern:
  13. Telly

Telly Active Member

It's kinda sad. Gonzo's goin for like $100 on eBay these days. I'm still lookin for an Animal...or even just the chain and collar for now.:halo:
  14. junebug1972

junebug1972 Member

Just received Gonzo and Animal

The time was right and all the stars were aligned! It also helped I found some wicked good deals online for these 2.

Photos taken with my iPhone - http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/Junebug_Jon/Muppets_Puppets

Studio shots to come once I slow down a bit. Summertime is busy for a photographer in Michigan!

Any good pose ideas for a photoshoot?
  15. AnimalAttack

AnimalAttack New Member

16. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I just went to a Goodwill and found some fake flowers there which worked for my Gonzo. Plus it's cheap and still looks really nice!
  17. j3h

j3h Active Member

Which Rizzo plush is that? (or is it easier to identify by asking "where from?")
  18. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Ohhhh I have that Rizzo!...............I also have know idea where it's from because it's years old, I'm trying to figure it out myself now, wow. :shifty:
  19. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

It's from a German company(China made) called Igel.
    j3h likes this.
  20. j3h

j3h Active Member

Thanks! Now to track one down...:shifty: