Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Telly

Reaction score
OMG That Watto's sweet! VERY cool! What size sweater vest is that?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score

MWoO

Reaction score
Maybe the suit isn't tailored right?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Maybe the suit isn't tailored right?
I dunno, maybe that's what it is. I am only going by other people's photos so far tho, I'm still waiting for my Gonzo. The suit looks great on it's own merits but just doesn't quite look right on the little blue guy. Or not, at least, when compared to him wearing other outfits.

The Captain

Reaction score
The photo puppet Gonzo is listed at being approximately 26 inches tall (or 66 centimeters). He is the actual height of the real Gonzo and made out of nearly the same materials (except for some permanent nose netting added to give the foam components a longer life). I think he's a great buy and my favorite of the bunch so far. :concern:

Hope that helped. Also, another group snapshot I just took comparing the Gonzo action figure to the Gonzo poser size. http://wijitworld.com/stock_images/gonzo_fig.jpg

Thanks Frogboy!

I've put my order in and have been told it will be about 3 weeks for UK orders to be filled from a UK supplier.

Just need a Rizzo now to complete the team!

FennShysa

Reaction score
I LOVE the outfit. Where did you get it and what size? I want to get some like that also! :concern:
I got his clothes in the infants section at the local Wal-Mart - everything is the 6-12 months size, I believe - I also got him some khaki pants, but you can't see them in that photo... - the flannel shirt was on clearance for only $2! :wink:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Our Gonzo's have been put back 4 days.

:frown:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Our Gonzo's have been put back 4 days.

:frown:
Where are you getting him from Leanne? The collector Zone told me another couple of weeks AAARRRRGGGHHHH!
Let me know as I am getting impatient:big_grin:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hi Anthony,

I'm getting mine from Collector Zone too.

Last week on their site it said 03/03/08

now it is saying due in 07/03/08.

Yes Patients is wearing very thin on this end. I've been checking the status of the order every hour.

I think I am developing OCD!

Leanne