Your Least Favorite Things

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Anything with tomato sauce. Yes, that includes pizza...

I cannot stand the taste of tomato. If I can even detect it as an ingredient I can't eat it.

Except ketchup, although, even now I prefer honey barbecue sauce or honey mustard

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, I'm really not a big fan of tomatoes either, HOWEVER, there are certain tomato products that I can tolerate pretty well, but in small doses, and that includes sauces and such. I like tomato bisque soup pretty well, but I can't stand the taste of tomato juice.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can eat Pizza Hut's pan pizza, but I have to ask for light sauce.

Otherwise I just get white pizza (pizza without sauce) if the place has it. I love it when places make it with huge chunks of garlic embedded under the cheese :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot. I also really really hate caraway seeds. Irish Soda Bread? Double ick! It has raisins AND those seeds in it. Yeeeccch. Also, not a fan of lima or soy beans. Love garbanzos though. I actually hate when 3 bean salad doesn't have garbanzos in it.

robodog

Reaction score
Poo... just poo. No explanation required.
Nobody likes poo gas.

As for my least favorite things

1 People who are cruel to animals. If you torture an animal, you should have the same thing done to you. Did you set a cat on fire? Then you should become intimately acquainted with a gasoline bath and a lit match.

2 Cabbage Patch Kids. I've always found the things to be creepy. It's like there's something evil swirling around in their plastic brains. What if they're aware of their inability to move? What if they see it as a curse? What if they blame us? What if someday they find a way to break that curse? To heck with the zombie apocalypse. We should be worried about a Cabbage Patch doll apocalypse. And if the My Buddy dolls join in ( which they almost certainly will because they are just as evil as the CPKs if not moreso ) ) we'll really be screwed.

3 Gross out humor. Puke and snot are not funny. It's disgusting.

4 The overreliance on CGI for creature effects these days. Computer generated Cartoons are no replacement for good old fashioned costumes, animatronics and puppetry. Even stop motion effects have more charm. CGI should only be used if there is no other way to do the effect. I will concede that for some things CGI is neccessary. As an example the Transformers films could not have been done without CGI. I don't think CGI should be limited entirely. I just think it should stop being used as a cinematic crutch.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nobody likes poo gas.
GOSGROVE: What do they call "poo gas" in Scotland?
MacSTEW: "Crrrud vaporrrrs"
4 The overreliance on CGI for creature effects these days. Computer generated Cartoons are no replacement for good old fashioned costumes, animatronics and puppetry. Even stop motion effects have more charm. CGI should only be used if there is no other way to do the effect. I will concede that for some things CGI is neccessary. As an example the Transformers films could not have been done without CGI. I don't think CGI should be limited entirely. I just think it should stop being used as a cinematic crutch.
How about the overreliance for CGI in general? Better yet, the overreliance for chromakey as well? I get a little tired of seeing characters so obviously greenscreened into their surroundings, and you can tell it's fake... God forbid they put up a limbo set, or put up a painted flat, that would require so much work.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hate rain. Cloudy days, I can deal with; I love 'em. But I hate the rain. My bedroom ceiling leaks like crazy and it's crumbling because of it. One of the worst days ever was when there like four leaks going on in my house; thankfully some of them aren't going anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As long as I don't have to actually get out and run errands in it, I like rainy days.

But while on the subject, spring and summer are my least favorite seasons of the year: I don't like heat, and I don't like bugs, so it's not for me. Summer I can tolerate just a smidgen more than spring, if only because unfortunately by then, I'm already adjusted to the change in temperatures and everything, so I've gotten accustomed to it; spring, on the other hand, is when it hits you all at once, and you have to make the adjustment, which is why spring always puts me in a funk.

But once the calendar transitions from August 31 to September 1, I'm a happy camper.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
1. Math
2. Professional and college sports
3. The Star Wars prequels
4. Wolverine (I'm a lifelong comic book fan and he's one of the few characters I truly don't care for)
5. Mushrooms

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
1 tangled
2-Chalkboards
3 vegetables
4 science
5 chowder
6 Disney channel sitcoms