Your Least Favorite Things

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't like snakes, I'll look at them and touch them (unless they're venomous) but I refuse to hold them. I don't like a lot of insects and I don't like seafood of any kind, except for tuna. I don't like many TV shows that exists now, then again, who does? I don't like parrots, they're way too loud and very high maintenance. I hate mice, not because they scared me, but because they're mean and nasty. Personally, I like rats better than mice.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Snowthy is going to maim me but I do not like rabbits. They are mean. Every rabbit I have ever gotten near has tried to bite me. And it's not like I don't know how to handle them. I've had a rabbit just come up to me and bite me for no reason. Granted, that rabbit in particular was owned by a 6 year old who abused it but we won't go there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I haven't been bit by the bunnies I've had? I've been bit, scratched, snapped at, charged at, etc. Tommie alone has done all of that, as well as spit on me when I tried to give her medicine once.

The abuse aside (as Tommie was previously owned by a girl who kept her down in a basement, and wouldn't even go down to take care of her because she saw a snake down there once, so her mom went down and would feed her once a day, and that was it), it depends on the breed, some breeds are a little on the hostile side, some breeds are like cats and basically ignore you constantly (those white ones with the pink eyes in particular), some breeds are rather playful and affectionate (had one who was like that), and some breeds are just plain lazy.

But don't worry, I'm not going to maim you. I might impale you, but that's still to be determined.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I couldn't tell you the breed except that it had short ears and was sort of a charcoal color. That rabbit was just mean. It bit anyone who got near it. Except for the 6 year old for some reason...I mean, the abuse wasn't intentional, but her mother should have watched what she was doing to the rabbit. She treated it more like a stuffed animal to rough house with than a living thing :/

But uh...back on topic...I don't like the color orange. It's probably my least favorite color. It's just one of those colors that's just really hard on the eyes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Orange is our state color. I don't particularly care for it either.

robodog

Reaction score
I don't like snakes, I'll look at them and touch them (unless they're venomous) but I refuse to hold them. I don't like a lot of insects and I don't like seafood of any kind, except for tuna. I don't like many TV shows that exists now, then again, who does? I don't like parrots, they're way too loud and very high maintenance. I hate mice, not because they scared me, but because they're mean and nasty. Personally, I like rats better than mice.
You're right to like rats better than mice. Rats are intelligent, affectionate creatures. Mice are jerks. I used to work in a pet store and every morning we'd come in and find at least one mouse laying half eaten in the cage. They'd single out the weakest mouse in the cage, gang up on it and maul it. The rats all got along and I made friends with one particular rat that I ended up buying as a pet. But mice were pure evil.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Let's see:

Least favorite fruit: Pears. Blecch...
Least Favorite Vegetable: Either lima beans or peas. Double blecch...
Least favorite types of people: Those who harm the innocent (children, animals, etc.).
Least favorite school subject: Math. Thank God I don't need to take any more math classes...
Least favorite types of humor: Gross-out humor (interestingly, I was a fan of Ren and Stimpy) and needlessly mean-spirited humor. The real world is a nasty enough place as it is....
Least favorite Muppet: Pepe. I try to keep his appearances in my fanfiction to a minimum for that reason.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You're right to like rats better than mice. Rats are intelligent, affectionate creatures. Mice are jerks. I used to work in a pet store and every morning we'd come in and find at least one mouse laying half eaten in the cage. They'd single out the weakest mouse in the cage, gang up on it and maul it. The rats all got along and I made friends with one particular rat that I ended up buying as a pet. But mice were pure evil.
The counter-intuitiveness of that is absolutely amazing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Least favorite holiday: New Years (eve and day). I've never really enjoyed it as a kid, since school starts very soon after New Year is over (maybe not the day after, but within a few days), I don't really appreciate it much now (though it's been years since I didn't have to work past midnight on New Years Eve), people seem to celebrate New Years EVE but don't do anything really celebratory on New Years DAY, and once New Years hits the magical feeling of the holiday season is over.

Least favorite school classes: I hated music class when I was in elementary school. Otherwise, I can't quite determine what other classes would be least favorites. Maybe Health (good thing I only had to take one year of it in high school) and child development (I took that class in the 12th grade, and there were a lot of 9th graders in the class who really bossed me around.... And it was one of two classes I took where I had to bring home an electronic baby for a few days, can't remember what the first class was, maybe it was a middle school child development class). I also don't look back too fondly on my 11th grade Adult Roles class, mainly because most of my classmates were 12th-grade douchebags (at least towards me).

Least favorite season: This is kinda tough, but I think I like the fall the least.

Least favorite sports: Tennis, volleyball, dodge ball, football, soccer.

Least favorite type of sports games: Football. I have a handful of football video games, and those are so awkward to play. As soon as I can do something, it suddenly switches to the play board, too constantly. I've played very few games related to the other sports I like least (heck, I've played very few football video games, but it outnumbers the others).

Least favorite Mario games:
  • Super Mario 64 - A couple of years ago I played this game for the first time in over a decade, and I felt like the game didn't hold up. And the controls were a little awkward. I even had trouble beating the first boss, which I think I did years ago when I first got the game.
  • Mario Sunshine - I never even liked the concept of this game.
  • Luigi's Mansion - Not sure if this should be counted as a Mario game, since you don't play as Mario and he's missing for most of the game. I was happy with the concept at first (as it was the first game since Mario is Missing where Luigi was THE star), but I think I had trouble getting past the first level.
  • Paper Mario - I liked the concept, but then when I played the game I didn't quite like it.
  • Mario Tennis - I wanted to give this game a chance, as it was the first Mario game since Super Mario 2 to feature Birdo (though there are many enemies from that game I would have preferred to see again, like Fryguy, Triclyde, Cobrat, and Mouser), introduced Waluigi (who seemed like a cool character... Too bad all his appearances seem to be in Mario sports games), and was the first game since Super Mario Land (which I hadn't played at the time) to feature Daisy (though that inclusion's not much of an improvement). I was even hoping for a similar Muppet game (as it could include any number of characters, major or minor), but in the end, Mario Tennis is boring, and tennis is a very boring sport as well. I think this was the only Mario sports game (besides the Mario Kart games) that I have played, and am not interested in playing any of the others (unless it's a Mario Kart game, of course).
  • Super Mario Galaxy - I admit I've only played this game once, on display at Game Stop (the same can be said for Mario Galaxy 2), and the controls were awkward.

As you can see, most of my least favorite Mario games are ones that were released on the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube (I don't remember any Gamecube games that I really enjoyed, one of the few exceptions being Super Smash Bros. Melee, but that's more because of the historical information that appears in the game). I know there's a lot of bad Mario games that I haven't played (all the licensed games), but since I have not played them I can't really judge them. I'd also like to say that Super Mario Bros. is my least favorite of the original trilogy, though it's still better than all the games on this list (ironically, I like Super Mario Land better than Super Mario Land 2, and I feel the first is similar to SMB).

Least favorite comedy: Paul Blart: Mall Cop. There's probably some others I don't like but can't think about right now, but Paul Blart is a really terrible movie. When I watched it I kept finding myself laughing and then wondering why I was laughing (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing). And I didn't even have a big desire to see it in the first place. I'm surprised that Roger Ebert liked it (has Ebert lost his credibility as a result?). Kevin James was great on King of Queens, but his movies are rarely great (though I do like Grown Ups).

Least favorite Dr. Seuss movie: The Cat in the Hat (I have not seen Horton Hears a Who).

Least favorite supporting segment from Rocky and Bullwinkle: Aesop and Son.

Least favorite movies that The Nostalgia Critic has reviewed: We're Back, Once Upon a Forest (though I've only seen that once), Ferngully (only seen that twice, and don't remember seeing the whole thing), Baby Geniuses 2 (hard to believe the critic liked that one better than the first).

Least favorite Cartoon Network original shows: Sheep in the Big City, Mike, Lu & Og, Ed, Edd & Eddy, My Gym Partner's a Monkey.

Least favorite Nickelodeon shows (from the 1990s): Spongebob Squarepants, The Wild Thornberrys, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Roundhouse, Space Cases.

Least favorite classic Disney Channel show: Kids Incorporated (though I think I would like it if I saw it now).

Least favorite Disney Afternoon shows: Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Gargoyles (though I don't remember that show too well).

Least favorite Simpsons video games: Bart Vs. the Space Mutants, Krusty's Fun House, Bart's Nightmare.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Stepping on sharp/pointy things that shouldn't be there.

Of course, I can't think of it, who does?