Your Series 6-10 Wish List

Drtooth

Reaction score
How about more Super Hero versions of characters? I mean, we have Superhero Scooter!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Frogboy-

Palisades's license covers Boppity and Gloat?! Are you sure? If so, this is good news to me.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It should! They are Muppet Show charaters (though they were named in the specials). THey appeared in many many shows too. It's just that they aren't major players - more like background - that makes them unlikely.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
How about more Super Hero versions of characters? I mean, we have Superhero Scooter!
I actually thought that would be a natural for the San Diego show (it is a COMIC BOOK convention, after all)
IS the Scooter still unsold? I think that would be a natural for Diamond Comics to carry it.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not sold as of yet...but yeah DCD would be a good choice...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Not sold as of yet...but yeah DCD would be a good choice...
Glad you liked the idea, I mentioned it to a friend that has an in there. Now I must go and change my avatar a couple of times before lunch.

E.MayhemRoadie

Reaction score
Muppet Babies,...

I enjoyed the Muppet Babies ( both the cartoon and their debut in MTM.) I think that with the announcement made about their 20th year, they should be exclusives or mail aways. ( Like the entire B-Sharp Simpsons line.) I remember for a while, the Simpsons had their celebrity voiced line as well as their regular waves, so why not do that and have, like, two to a pack?

It would probably be:
Baby Kermit and Baby Piggy (With Rocking Horse)

Baby Rowlf and Baby Fozzie (With baby piano and rubber chicken)

Baby Gonzo and Baby Animal ( With single drum and stuffed Camilla)

Baby Scooter and Baby Skeeter ( I can't really think of an accessory.)

Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker ( Give them a mini lab.)

Baby Staler and Baby Waldor (sorry if that's wrong, I'm half a sleep.)

Then the playset could be the nursery
and so on and so on,...

As for repeat figures, or variants, if there's anything Kermit, please make him with stronger legs. Now, I know this would throw off the look but, I've only had my Kermie for about nine months now and he's leaning so bad, his nose touches the shelf!
:halo: :sing: :cool: :flirt: :big_grin:
Emili

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is a wish list for Palisades' Muppet action figure line. The line does not cover Muppet Babies. Another company has that license. There will probably be figures and plushes from another company, but not Palisades. So keep your eyes peeled in the coming year. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Jimbo504 said:
What we really need is some figures from my favorite muppet movie of all time: The Muppet Family Christmas.

They could make Sprocket, Fozzie's mom, the Christmas turkey, and my favorite, Fozzie's comical counterpart Snowman that he made. Plus you could fit some Penguins into the mix. I think devoting a few waves to this movie would be great!! hehehe!! I am as giddy as a schoolgirl just thinking about it! Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!

Muppet Family Christmas.

BEST... MOVIE... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be SO AWESOME!!! :smile:

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, Muppet fans, Series 6-8 had been scheduled already! We're all excited that Statler, Waldorf, Clifford, Patrol Bear, Kermit as Captain Smollet, Frog Scout Robin, Johnny Fiamma, Beauregard, Polly Lobster, the original Sam the Eagle, Usher Scooter, Dr. Phil, and Marvin Suggs are arriving very soon. Pepe the King Prawn was already made for Series 5.

If we want Palisades to continue working on the Muppets, we need the original Rowlf the Dog, the original Robin the Frog, Sweetums, Sal Minnela, Lips, Pops, Nurse Piggy, Dr. Bob, and Nurse Janice and more.

Can you think of ideas for Series 9-16? I can't think of the wishing list would be!