Your Series 6-10 Wish List

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Must have figures that are yet to be released IMHO:

Fozzie, Gonzo, Floyd, Animal and Harry are already set, of course. So are Lew, Scooter, Rowlf, Zoot and Swedish Chef. The rest of the waves is where is starts to get fuzzy as stated recently in the Ask Ken thread. Threads 4 and on seem to be rather loose still. These are the must have characters beyond them:

Janice
Sweetums
Sam
Statler
Waldorf
Beauregard
Pepe
Pops
Rizzo
Swinetrek characters
Uncle Deadly
Newsman
Marvin Suggs
and yes, Clifford

Kind of in that order too.
My more extreme wish list would start with
Thog
Clueless
Nigel
Lous Kazagger
Johnny
Sal
Seymour
Mildred
George

Jonathan

Reaction score
I NEED WALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Him too. They could also make a variant of him and there are so many packing combinations! I'm sure Ken and Palisades would love working on such a wacky character!

Jonathan

Reaction score
How About miss Piggys Dreasing Rome As A Playset

uncleduke

Reaction score
All I want is a Holloween themed set (similair to the Simspsons Treehouse of Horrors) consisting of:
Mulch ~ Uncle Deadly ~ Boppity

Also (Muppetfest/Fan Club)

Two Pack from the Mark Hamill/Star Wars
Episode:
Dirth Nader ~ Princess Piggy

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know this is a wish list, but it has already been expressed, however, that the Star Wars parodies can not be made. :frown: Just wanted to make sure you knew that. I'd love Dirth Nader!

A Halloween set is interesting, but I'd just want the characters seperately. No real set. It would probably sell better that way. I don't know about Mulch, though. I'd buy him, but he's not really tops on my list. Maybe in wave 18 or something. Uncle Deadly, Boppity and Van Neuter are up there though! Gloat too, but he's just so obscure that I don't see Palisades breaking down and giving in to it. Still, the Muppet Show license covers most of that (except for Van Neuter) and this is a wish list.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I can see why Lucas would be touchy about the Star Wars Parodies, but given his on-going relationship with Henson, I think it would be a possibility to do these as a Muppetfest exclusive, just a few hundred pieces, not a mass produced, regular retail piece.
A boy can dream, can't he?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I get you. It's just that those figures have been continually nixed by Palisades for that reason. On the off chance that they could ever be made they would likely be regular assortment characters because they are so choice.

About Lucas being cool about such stuff - I wouldn't count on it. That just goes against any info I've heard about him. But this is the wish list and you never know. Things have changed drastically with the figures before as we know. I'd definitely buy them!!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
About Lucas being cool about such stuff - I wouldn't count on it. That just goes against any info I've heard about him. But this is the wish list and you never know. Things have changed drastically with the figures before as we know. I'd definitely buy them!!
I don't know if I'd blame Lucas as much as his legal arms. He seems to have a pretty good sense of humor (letting Dirth Nader exist in the first place and continual Weird Al parodies) but I imagine it's like the U2/negativland situation a few years back.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels

I don't know if I'd blame Lucas as much as his legal arms. He seems to have a pretty good sense of humor (letting Dirth Nader exist in the first place and continual Weird Al parodies) but I imagine it's like the U2/negativland situation a few years back.
First off I am amazed at the refferences that come about here. I was under the impression that everyone at U2 had signed off on the Negativeland CD, and it was Casey Kasem that was the thorn in the side of it's release. Oh well, it just makes my copy more valuable.

As far as Lucas goes, I think it is the Legal Army that keps stuff from happening. He has a history with the Muppets, so if someone (like Palisades) approached him about doing figures from Labyrinth, and had a serious meeting, and at the end said, "oh, by the way, you wouldn't mind if we made 500 sets of Dirth Nader and Princess Piggy figures for the fan club as Muppetfest exclusives, would you?"
We might get the right answer. :big_grin:

And the monsters HAVE to be in a playset, something simple like Mulch's bell tower with the Gargoyles would be perfect.