Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

Tigeraffa

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone elses Gonzo says "Artist Proof" under the Limited edition type on the metal display plate? No edition number just "Artist Proof".

Ignohippo

Reaction score
I like the flocking. I'm glad somebody finally tried it, but I still prefer the current nose the poser came with. It's not perfect but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
My thoughts exactly. If Gonzo ever goes on a massive sale, I may consider getting another one and doing this too. But, I really like his nose the way it is (and I thought I would hate it).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just painted Gonzo's bottom lip pink and it makes a big difference. I didn't think it would. It's not that striking, but it gives more familiar character to the face. I'll post pictures soon. :concern:

doc hopper

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. If Gonzo ever goes on a massive sale, I may consider getting another one and doing this too. But, I really like his nose the way it is (and I thought I would hate it).
yeah, I like it so much, I've started wearing L'eggs ultra sheer over my own nose.

Keeermit

Reaction score
i agree also, i think i prefer the stocking nose - the flocked nose makes it look just too solid. Also the one colour (which is way too dark) looks weird. kudos for trying it but i am leaving mine as is :concern:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey UK fans,

The collector zone has now changed the date again, it is now expected on 21/3/08. Thats two weeks from today, and also Good Friday, so probably no deliveries due to the bank holiday, then Easter Monday so we may get him in the week after Easter?

Bummer!

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hey UK fans,

The collector zone has now changed the date again, it is now expected on 21/3/08. Thats two weeks from today, and also Good Friday, so probably no deliveries due to the bank holiday, then Easter Monday so we may get him in the week after Easter?

Bummer!

Chris
At this rate we may end up having to fork out for the bear at the same time as Gonzo. :stick_out_tongue:

Telly

Reaction score
I feel bad for you, my UK friends! :frown:

The flocked nose does look cool, but the sock isn't as bad as the pictures make it look.
Looking at my Gonzo now, his bottom lip already looks like it's kinda pink. I"m confused.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
OK I'm on a Mega Sulk now :grouchy:
and me.......this is really stupid. I think that the collector zone have spun us a yarn, it doesnt take 2 months to transport items FACT.....I bet they just havent ordered them in time.:mad: