Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
They did say that they weren't even aware that Gonzo was available so maybe they didn't order them as quickly as they did with Animal.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The Collector Zone - The best place to get Muppet Relipcas!

Hmmmmmm

Whats a "Relipcas"?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
The Collector Zone - The best place to get Muppet Relipcas!

Hmmmmmm

Whats a "Relipcas"?
Its a drunk guys way of spelling replica:big_grin:

PS The best place to get Muppet relipcas if you dont mind waiting!

PPS I have now spelt it correctly!

PPPS Who may order Fozzie from someone else?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Jackpot

Hello, I was wondering if anyone elses Gonzo says "Artist Proof" under the Limited edition type on the metal display plate? No edition number just "Artist Proof".
Looks like someone put the master copy in with the regular stock and it got posted out by mistake.What a bonus!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone elses Gonzo says "Artist Proof" under the Limited edition type on the metal display plate? No edition number just "Artist Proof".
You may very well have yourself a VERY collectable piece of Muppet memorabilia there!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Its a drunk guys way of spelling replica:big_grin:

PS The best place to get Muppet relipcas if you dont mind waiting!

PPS I have now spelt it correctly!

PPPS Who may order Fozzie from someone else?
I'll be honest, I'm as p***ed about all these delays as anyone, however who is to blame is in question. I can find no other UK retailer with him in stock, so the yarns given by The Collector zone could be true. There are also alot of US websites still listing him as coming into stock in May.

I think there appears to be quite a lack of communication between MR and the Collector Zone which is resulting in the frustration as it stands. However, saying that, if any other UK MR distributor gets Gonzo in-stock before The Collector Zone, I will cancel my order and go with the new one. With regards to ordering Fozzie...who knows!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It is a pain in the a**e but we have no option but to wait. It's just made worse by seeing all the great Gonzo replica pics from our US friends. Its only a matter of a few weeks before we will have our own Gonzo's!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Maybe MR have taken the stock off the market and are relining the pupils!

here's hoping.

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Just noticed that forbidden planet are selling Gonzo for £149.00, maybe we should all jump ship from The Collector Zone and save £10

Click Here

You can get another 4% off if you go through Quidco Cash Back Click Here making him £143.99 bargin!