Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Anthony,

Those are beautiful pictures! And they also prove how good these replicas are. It all comes down to learning how to pose him. If you can't come up with your own pose, copy one from a picture.

And I agree, I want to get a case for him to keep him from getting dusty. I still haven't taken mine out of the box and I'm really getting itchy to pose him! At least he's standing where I can see him, but he looks so serious with his mouth closed.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I've just ordered mine from Forbidden Planet (they are still taking orders and there is no release date yet, hopefully it won't be too long now.) and if he looks like he does in those pics, he worth every single penny!:excited:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks Once Again Kermiebaby47, what a fantastic pose and picture, that is Kermit!!

Once again this makes me want my Kermit even more, he's on his way, maybe in tomorrows post??:smile:

Chris

Vic Romano

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
So without further ado (about nothing, hee), here's another link to some more pics of my Kermit. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do, I can't get over how cool he is!!! Money well spent.

:smile:
Anthony
Okay, now that looks awesome. Now I feel better that it's just that the pictures haven't been doing him justice until now. Nice job, Anthony!

Davina

Reaction score
here here!!
now if i can just hold out while the rest of the children's little furry pets die off, and one of them leaves for college or whatever so i can have my basement back.. so we can build the home theater/craft room with the giant display case for all the muppet stuff.. oh, and our home made lightsabers.. and hubby can build his computer room complete with built in flight sim...

as for posing.. has anyone gotten one of the child/doll director's chairs for him yet?? i've been thinking about it.. but wanted to wait til he actually shows up for proper size comparison...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
ROFL!!! Oh my gosh Davina, that was hilarious!!! And a little morbid, but who cares, ha ha! Those little critters tend to do that don't they. Ha ha, oh my gosh, so funny. Oh yeah, I've been looking at those childrens director's chairs for the last few weeks, but I really want one in black. Red would do I guess, but I'm stuck on black for some reason.

Dave, I'm especially happy to see that you've changed your tune!! That was my secret mission in case you didn't know. And why would you, why would anyone?? LOL.

Hey Chris, who knows, maybe he will show up tomorrow!! Another member over on CMX got his Kermit 1 day early to his extreme surprise. I'm really looking forward to hearing that you've gotten your Kermit!!! :smile:

Thanks much for your comments Earl!! Out of everyone, I just can't believe that you haven't taken him out yet and posed the heck out of him!! Can't wait to see how you pose him. EDIT: Oh yeah, I didn't use a previously done pose did I? Oh well, back to the drawing board, LOL.

Hey Muppet Danny, FB hasn't given a date yet? Weird. I hope that Amy or someone else from the fantastic Master Replicas finds this thread and is able to enlighten us on the UK front.

Thanks everyone for all the nice things you've said about those pictures!! Now give me something to look at too!!! :big_grin:

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the nice things you've said about those pictures!! Now give me something to look at too!!!

Hi Guys,

Another day and still no Kermit, Im sure the Post Office know when Im really waiting on getting something, and they hang on to it a bit longer just to make me wait!! lol.

Another day tomorrow, and its my day off work so it would be perfect timing if he is delivered tomorrow. I will then show some pics myself, I have some great ideas!!

Chris

stiqman

Reaction score
Wowzeers!!!

I got my last Friday and I opened it right away and felt that I have given birth to a new green bouncy frog boy. I said out loud "Welcome home my froggy boy."

......I am currently in therapy!!!LOL

I think mine is the exact replica of the Kermit the Frog. I am extremly satisfied with the product and feel I got my full money's worth. I have been waiting for them to use the original patterns of kermit for all of my 34 years. I jumped at the chance and here it arrives. Great job MR and I am looking forward to the next character to come out!!!!!

By the way mine is numbered #52. Mine seem to be the lowest so far!!

Daryl H.

Bear Man

Reaction score
I think mine is still at my friend's place in the US...I'm not sure she realises how important that delivery is!!!