Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm enjoying mine. KB you are so awsome with those pics. I'm trying my best to use your pose that I've seen before. But I can't seem to pose him like that. Oh well. Maybe after a while I'll get it sometime in the near future. Can't wait to get me a Gonzo and Animal. (being that Animal is my favorite) :halo:

Rugby

Reaction score
http://img.creamedgeezer.com/images/Lymr.jpg

I'm sorry, but when I clicked on this link, the first impression I got was that it looked exactly like that friend of Larry's on the show War at Home on Fox. I am really disappointed at how this Kermit has changed from the original concept. I would have been completely happy if it had turned out like the Kermit I've seen pictures of from comicon. The collar should be right under the head at the top of the neck, but it looks like they put it right above the shoulders. It just doesn't look right. Sorry to be a downer, but I was expecting what they were showing us in pictures. I don't know if I can buy this whole 'exact patterns' claim after seeing the latest pictures of this poser. Sorry to be a downer, but I just gotta be honest. I hope I can make mine look somewhat like the real thing when it finally arrives.

edit:
Okay, Kermiebaby's pics look awesome. The only thing that looks a little off when you first see the top pic is the pupils seem a tad too close together. It immediately reminded me of some actor or actress, but I can't come up with a name. The best pic I think is Kermiebaby's second pic. I feel a lot better about my pending kermie shipment after seeing this. I was horrified when I saw the pic at the top of this post, but feel much better now. And you guys have some really cool display rooms. Awesome! I hope my movie room turns out somewhat similar. I was shelves on the walls for displaying the cool stuff.

Beauregard

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
So without further ado (about nothing, hee), here's another link to some more pics of my Kermit. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do, I can't get over how cool he is!!! Money well spent.

:smile:
Anthony
Ooooh! Now there is a picture of Kermit that shows how amazing he is and makes me excited! Wow! I cannot wait for mine to arrive! What a difference the lighting makes, eh?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Admittedly, that picture makes Kermit look bad. It seems to be the concensess here that Kermit doe not photograph well with a flash and much better in natural light. Have you seen Anthony's latest pictures? Kermit looks awesome in those.

http://forum.creatusmaximus.com/showpost.php?p=73455&postcount=28
MuppetsRule, that Kermit in that pose are soooo stinkin AWSOME dude!!! :excited: :smile: I love it, HOPE i can get my kermie to look like that when he comes in. btw has anyone else (not counting myself) orderded from here, this website: http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html I emailed them 2 times to ask if there Kermit's are in yet, and STILL nothing, no email back from them! :frown:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
MuppetsRule, that Kermit in that pose are soooo stinkin AWSOME dude!!! I love it, HOPE i can get my kermie to look like that when he comes in. btw has anyone else (not counting myself) orderded from here, this website: http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html I emailed them 2 times to ask if there Kermit's are in yet, and STILL nothing, no email back from them!

anyone?!? :frown: :sympathy:

doc hopper

Reaction score
anyone know where the kermits are being shipped from? i just got my email yesterday that it's been shipped and i'm just wondering how long it'll take!

sorry if this was answered in the last seven pages of this post!

Danielsp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Hey - I ordered from those guys too, as I'm in London in the UK, and they had the lowest international shipping rate I could find...

But... like you, I've emailed them after placing my order, and not heard a thing from them... :boo:

Not sure I'm 100% confident in their service... perhaps they don't know when their shipment is arriving themselves?

Anyway, be sure to let me know if you hear from them, or better yet, receive your Kermit, and I'll do the same!

Cheers, Dan

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
Hey - I ordered from those guys too, as I'm in London in the UK, and they had the lowest international shipping rate I could find...

But... like you, I've emailed them after placing my order, and not heard a thing from them...
Not sure I'm 100% confident in their service... perhaps they don't know when their shipment is arriving themselves?

Anyway, be sure to let me know if you hear from them, or better yet, receive your Kermit, and I'll do the same!

Cheers, Dan

hey Danielsp like you I'm also NOT 100% confident in their service eather! :boo: :grouchy: But who knows, i WILL let ya know IF i get anything amd I'm sure you'll do the same for me too! :smile:

Danielsp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
oh... and one thing I do know is, they've charged the money for Kermie, so perhaps that's a positive sign??? :confused:

Cheers,
Dan