Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Danielsp

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
Assuming you don't get a customs charge on it then that is a great price! The downside of the customs charges is it's like a lottery sometimes you get charged sometimes you don't but when you do you also get the disadvantage of having your package dissappearing for a few weeks!
You're right... although I think the max they can charge is 20% on the original price, so that would only be about £20 max extra... still cheaper than the FP price and much cheapre than the £190 price I saw...

All good of course, so long as he actually arrives... fingers crossed!

I sure hope he doesn't disappear for weeks!! :eek:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
oh... and one thing I do know is, they've charged the money for Kermie, so perhaps that's a positive sign???

Cheers,
Dan

hey Dan,

I JUST got an email from that site...

they are on their way to our warehouse.

Thanks
----- Original Message

:excited: Yoooo Hooo there comming soon! :flirt: :big_grin:

Danielsp

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Yoooo Hooo there comming soon! :big_grin:

Cool! Thanks so much for letting me know... very exciting.. :excited:

You're sure to get yours before mine gets through UK customs, but do let me know when he arrives...!

Cheers! :wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
Cool! Thanks so much for letting me know... very exciting..

You're sure to get yours before mine gets through UK customs, but do let me know when he arrives...!

Cheers! :wink:

Oh i will let you know! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Finally he is here.

HE IS FANTASTIC. I am so happy with him, all my fears and worrys are none.

BAD NEWS, UK buyers beware. A friend of mine shipped Kermit to me from Florida, I asked her to insure the parcel for $300, £200 for Kermit and $87 postage, there were a few other bits in the box too.

Customs billed me for the value of the contents as $300, before I could collect my parcel today, I had to pay the Customs charge of £60.53!! Thats right, £60 quid!!

Its done now, and there is nothing I can do about it, but hey, It is totally well worth it.

I have got Kermit number 163 of 2500.

Here is the first pic of Kermit that I have just taken, I will do more when I have more time, its not so late and Im not so tired,lol.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/Kermits1stphotos005.jpg

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Lol, Thanks so much Vic, I guess that means you like the pic, hehe.

It is slightly blurred, Will defo do lots more soon though.

Thanks again.

Chris

Vic Romano

Reaction score
L:flirt:VE the pic. I can honestly say between you and Anthony, my thoughts have completely been reversed on the MR Kermit. I'm moving in 2 weeks, so the $$$ is very tight, but in about 2 months, I just confirmed with the boss (my wife :wink: ) that I will get one. :excited:

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Rugby said:
http://img.creamedgeezer.com/images/Lymr.jpg

I'm sorry, but when I clicked on this link, the first impression I got was that it looked exactly like that friend of Larry's on the show War at Home on Fox. I am really disappointed at how this Kermit has changed from the original concept.
e
Oh come on now, I didn't think my pic of Kermit was thaaaat bad. LOL!!

I'll have to play around with him some more.

Lynn

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hi Guys,

Finally he is here.

HE IS FANTASTIC. I am so happy with him, all my fears and worrys are none.

BAD NEWS, UK buyers beware. A friend of mine shipped Kermit to me from Florida, I asked her to insure the parcel for $300, £200 for Kermit and $87 postage, there were a few other bits in the box too.

Customs billed me for the value of the contents as $300, before I could collect my parcel today, I had to pay the Customs charge of £60.53!! Thats right, £60 quid!!

Its done now, and there is nothing I can do about it, but hey, It is totally well worth it.

I have got Kermit number 163 of 2500.

Here is the first pic of Kermit that I have just taken, I will do more when I have more time, its not so late and Im not so tired,lol.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/Kermits1stphotos005.jpg

Chris

Love the pose and glad you got him in today kermieUK. sit waiting for my Kermie to come in! :big_grin: