Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Man am I ****** off. I've been in contact with a place here for months over Kermit and waiting and now they finally tell me he's come in……..but he's SOLD OUT and they WON'T be getting anymore. They had a bunch of orders and full orders already paid for, yet only received 2. so they can't even fill all their orders. I'm so upset. I have no idea how to get myself a Kermit now. This is not something I'd like to get online either, but now I may have no choice. Maybe I can find another place here that might carry it, but I doubt it :mad:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
AlienGonzo said:
Man am I ****** off. I've been in contact with a place here for months over Kermit and waiting and now they finally tell me he's come in……..but he's SOLD OUT and they WON'T be getting anymore. They had a bunch of orders and full orders already paid for, yet only received 2. so they can't even fill all their orders. I'm so upset. I have no idea how to get myself a Kermit now. This is not something I'd like to get online either, but now I may have no choice. Maybe I can find another place here that might carry it, but I doubt it :mad:
I think we all would of liked to pick out our Kermit in person in a store. But, Master Replicas have great quality control. I'm trusting that every Kermit in the edition are identical. Same eye positioning, collar, etc..So far in everyone's photos, all the Kermits have looked pretty close. Your best bet is to order one directly through Master Replicas. They are selling out fast. I wouldn't wait because then your only option is going to be Ebay and the resale on that is going to be rediculous.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Oh yea, I wasn't really worried about that. I was worried more so on damage during shipping or it being opened at the border or something like that…plus extra costs in shipping and possible duty. If it wasn't a higher priced ranged item like this, I wouldn’t mind a little extra with shipping and duty, but here it all adds up. But mostly I'm upset because I originally was going to pre-order online but I didn’t because a place here already had me down for a Kermit for months and said they'd let me know when it came in, and now most of their orders couldn't even be filled because they didn't get enough. Hardly any. On a positive note, at least he‘s selling good!

:smile:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Oh..I see...from Canada? Yeah...customs can get a little pricey. And you never know if your package is the random one that they sick the dogs on!:wink: I'm sorry to hear that you got kinda screwed by that store. I hope you find one soon.

Struble

Reaction score
*giggles happilly* I got #85 for my birthday today.

Heehee.

Struble

mrsieve

Reaction score
It took 22 days for me to get my Kermit :smile: . I ordered him on Sept. 1st, and recieved him at my door on the morning of Sept. 22nd. An added touch that I was not expecting was the way Kermit was presented, aka the other box Kermit comes in. Although it kinda looked like a Kermit coffin. But I'm glad the extra touches were added. Can't wait for Gonzo :concern: !!

-Tony :halo:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Danielsp said:
Cool! Thanks so much for letting me know... very exciting.. :excited:

You're sure to get yours before mine gets through UK customs, but do let me know when he arrives...!

Cheers! :wink:

hey Dan,

I take it that that site we ordered our Kermits from, timespacetoys, must have there shipments of Kermits in now! if you go to the site http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html hes NO longer for pre-order on there! so he MUST be in there wharehouse now?! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It sounds like most people are gonna be getting there kermits very soon, Im sure you will all be thrilled with him.

I have finally managed to clear a space in my glass cabinet and now have Kermit on display, a few friends came over today and on seeing him the reaction was Ohh Wow!! And thats from non-Muppet fans!!

Anyway, here he is now on display in my living room. I hope you all like this photo too??

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/Kermits1stphotos.jpg

Chris:smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hi Guys,

It sounds like most people are gonna be getting there kermits very soon, Im sure you will all be thrilled with him.

I have finally managed to clear a space in my glass cabinet and now have Kermit on display, a few friends came over today and on seeing him the reaction was Ohh Wow!! And thats from non-Muppet fans!!

Anyway, here he is now on display in my living room. I hope you all like this photo too??

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/Kermits1stphotos.jpg

Chris:smile:
very nice pose there, KermieUK! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome pose Chris!! I've been thinking about what to do next with my Kermit, and something like that crossed my mind.

Is your plaque leaning up against Kermit? Or do you have it in a stand?

Looks great!! Cool that your friends liked him too.