Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

roastnebrie

Reaction score
wheres kermit?

Hey gang I have a question, I ordered my kermit from Wizard World in early June. Can anyone tell me when i can be expecting him to arrive?:confused: :confused:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
roastnebrie said:
Hey gang I have a question, I ordered my kermit from Wizard World in early June. Can anyone tell me when i can be expecting him to arrive?:confused: :confused:

just keep checkin' YOUR email. :smirk:

stiqman

Reaction score
Hey AleinGonzo

I am from canada and got my Kermit over a week ago. I had no problems with getting him through MR. I only paid an extra $36.00 CAN for shipping and of course the exchange rate is great for gettings things from America!!

I think you should order and move on, it is worth every penny!!

D. Hall

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for letting me know. Did you have to pay any duty? There are a couple places a bit cheaper than MR I might get it from online or I may very well go with MR. I'll have to decide quickly since I know these will soon gain in vaue I'm sure.

Davina

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine too.. ordered in early May from CornerStoneComics.com
I know someone from there used to lurk around here... hubby and I are starting ot get anxious for him to arrive seeing all the great kermies ppl are getting... *sigh* i shall simply insist on blaiming the delay on my being in Alaska... like everything else.. heh..

Davina

Reaction score
wow.. i emailed the nice guys over at CornerStoreComics shortly after my last post.. less then 5 minutes later.. i got an actual reply.. not a "thank you for your input, we'll review and get back to you" auto response like i figured it would be.. I almost didn't bother opening it cuz that's what i thought it'd be.. but no... it was a real, actual response.. late on a Saturday even! I got told that they expect their frogs on by Friday.. and they'll start shipping him out quick as they can... so we should probablly have him maybe a week after that (as previously stated.. i live in Alaska, so normal shipping rules don't always apply.....) woohoo!!! means we'll have him just in time for hubby to get back from this round on the Slope!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Awesome pose Chris!! I've been thinking about what to do next with my Kermit, and something like that crossed my mind.

Is your plaque leaning up against Kermit? Or do you have it in a stand?

Looks great!! Cool that your friends liked him too.
At the moment the plaque is just leaned on his leg.

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Gotcha.

I was thinking about getting a Business Card Holder to put it in, cuz I'm not using the stand either. Just doesn't seem right to me? Whenever we see full-bodied Kermit, he always seems to be sitting.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Well, I ended up ordering him online!

Went with Corner Store Comics, they had the best price I came across and shipping rate. I've also heard nothing but good things about them and check their site out a lot. If only I would have known about the store here not having enough Kermits sooner, I could have gotten free shipping. Ah well, still actually works out cheaper I think. So its all good. Hopefully all goes well in shipment, I think they're shipping by Wednesday. Already have a spot for him. I plan on keeping him out, as in not behind glass. Hopefully he wont attract to much dirt and dust. Will probably get something to put him in eventually.

CAN'T WAIT :smile: