Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
MR website now says my order has been shipped...should I be expecting an email from mr to confirm this? We'll have to wait to see how long it takes to ship to UK.

J

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Boba Lynn, your pictures aren't bad at all!!!! Great job!! You've got him looking just like he does in a picture I've seen with him over Jim's shoulder.

Also Bein' Green , great case display! Did you have that ready to go, or did you just get it for Kermit? He looks great! I love the arm-crossing.

Chris! Fantastic!! Love the pose, and that material you have him sitting on is perfect. Classic Muppet Show.

So cool that more fans are getting their Kermits and having fun with him. And I'm really glad we're seeing some more pictures on here!!!

Keep up the great posing everyone.
:smile:
Ant

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
That is totally amazeriffictastical :embarrassed: :smile: . Where can I find this Gonzo prototype everyone keeps mentioning?:concern:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Penguin!

For pics of the new Gonzo prototype from Master Replicas, check out Post # 54 in this thread.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Awesome job! Pictures like that get me excited about seeing that DHL truck pull up to my house in a couple of days. I was disapointed on how big they made the pupils but if posed right, you don't notice it as much. Post more pics...that last one seriously looks like it was a Henson promo shot. You nailed it! :smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I too believe that shot was REALLY good. I've seen some that kinda turn me away. I didn't notice the difference about the frill (since i was more focused on his face and body size) and it kinda turns me away. I do however believe i shall be buying one at some point... ahem, anyone have one they're selling for $2?

It would kinda be nice if everyone who gets theres, place the number their Kermit was made. It would kinda push me a bit more to see more and more being sold.

MWoO

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Lol, Thanks so much Vic, I guess that means you like the pic, hehe.

It is slightly blurred, Will defo do lots more soon though.

Thanks again.

Chris
You're pic is very 70's muppet show kermit which is nice. :smile: