Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
After seeing some of the photos posted I was a little worried how accurate the Kermit replica was to the REAl Kermit. Lab Rat, you have seriously eased my worries. Those photos could be the real thing if I didn't know better. I LOVE the other replicas you've got on Picturetrail. What's the deal with them? Did you make them yourself or what? If you did I am amazed and astounded. How do you even start going about making something like that not alone to that quality!?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Hi Mistersuperstar i'm glad you like my photo's i will be doing more over the next couple of days so i'll keep adding to picturetrail,as for the others i made them, i have been making puppets for almost 20 years i tour all over the country doing shows in holiday parks and theatres plus occasional sky tv continuity.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Glad you like MuppetDanny them did you order your's from e-bay?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Lab Rat said:
Glad you like MuppetDanny them did you order your's from e-bay?
No, I ordered mine from Forbidden Planet, fingers crossed it won't be too long to wait for him now :smile:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
vaderdentist said:
Here are a few fun pics of my MR Kermit...........enjoy!!!

Dave :smile:
[/url]

Hey Vader Dentist? Dave?

I love you pictures, and this may seem like a silly question, but what kind of piano do you have there behind Kermit? I'd love to buy that for my home.

Thanks,

jeffkjoe

Davina

Reaction score
those are fabulous LabRat!! though.. i gotta ask.. just where did you get that green suit???

vaderdentist

Reaction score
That is a Pearl River upright piano. They also make a most beautiful baby grand piano for about 1300 more than I paid for this one. The sound is superb on this brand of piano. It rivals the more expensive brands out there. :smile: