Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Frogster

Reaction score
Phillip, when you mention that the people behind FR talk about other episodes in the bonus parts, what episodes from FR did they talk about other than the finale?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah they showed the beginning of it on the season two boxed set. I just didn't see anything on the review though, so that's why I asked. Thanks for the info though. Christmas is less than two months away. Whoopie :excited:
Do you know where the exact opening from the UK version is on the Season 2 set? I've been looking and can't seem to find it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The one thing i was really hoping was the Fraggles look for jobs, but it looks like a good box set. Hopefully a single season 4 will be released and it would be nice if it did a few new bonus features like maybe the new Red Fraggle short and Fraggles look for jobs. We just have to wait and see.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The one thing i was really hoping was the Fraggles look for jobs, but it looks like a good box set. Hopefully a single season 4 will be released and it would be nice if it did a few new bonus features like maybe the new Red Fraggle short and Fraggles look for jobs. We just have to wait and see.
Karen and Red were to do some public Fraggling around the release of this series. I wonder if that's going to happen? :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate to say this but... it would be a real kick in the head if the singular FR vol 4 has all the stuff they didn't include. I seem to have jinxed it now.

I'm still on the fence about this. It's cheaper to get all the volumes like this, and I do like the box. And the risk of S4 not being release (for no apprent reason). But then again, you don't get the books and reproductions you get with the singulars. And what I said... risk of S4 having extra stuff the other doesn't.

Plus, as far as full sets go, I'm puttin' all my money into Ghostbusters.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well I guess you can't have everything...(unless you buy everything)...but that Ghostbuster set does look amazing!

Reaction score
My complete series set arrived today and it is definitely better than I expected! :flirt: I hope that folks have news about season 4 very soon ...

getup

Reaction score
well, i'm probably going to end up buying it tomorrow at best buy. i'm 95% sure i'm buying it i just have to keep convincing telling myself that i'm a fan and it will be cool to have all of the releases even if i am double dipping. i've gotta just tell myself it's worth it.

oh, and yeah, i'm super excited for the ghostbusters set too. thank goodness for their payment plan. haha. but that set looks more than amazing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I expect the special features that didn't make it onto this complete set will probably be on a Season 4 set in the future.

I'm keeping the 'extras' from the prior 3 DVD sets, but will be giving the first 3 seasons to a friend of mine for their upcoming child.

The review was good and informative and actually has made me want the set rather than waiting. I love the 3-d packaging, too. That's beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole speech by Jim and Jerry as mentioned regarding the wrap party. Anything to hear them speak and hopefully impart some kind of wisdom or philosophy will be great!