1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Nov 1, 2008.

1. vaati64

vaati64 Member

yeah, maybe I should try some of that stuff. I'm deffinately enjoying it though, especially since I have never seen any episodes from the fourth season.:) I just hope that disney's able to get it right when they release the complete series of the muppet show (of course hopping that they will)
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me what the curser is on the bonus features selection, I mean does the selected scene appear highlighted, or is there an arrow, or a radish or something, I cant see anything on the Review.

Kermieuk
  3. vaati64

vaati64 Member

they are just highlighted.
  4. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

anyone gonna help me with my bonus material question? Phil, you've seen it... lil help?
  5. getup

getup New Member

i watched the entire bonus disc last night plus disc one of season 4. the bonus features are nice they just seem too short and i crave more. the episodes they spend most of their time talking about are the final 3 but they give brief thoughts about a voice inside, river of life, tune for two, perfect blue rollie, gone but not forgotten...can't recall if they went over any others.

all in all i really gotta say season 4 has some of the best episodes. they really are magical
  6. vaati64

vaati64 Member

out of curiosity getup, when you opened your box set, had the discs slipped out of place and were they scratched?
  7. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Thank you so much, getup! It's great to hear they did the episodes I love most!
  8. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

BTW... and I'm sure this is elsewhere, but I figured someone could also answer it here just in case... but how much is the box set going for at Hastings, Suncoast, Best Buy, etc? I'm tryin to search around for the best prices. Again, thanks getup. :smirk: :excited: :coy:
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I would wait a little while longer in any case because the price may still go down.
  10. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Got mine today and I must say... The review posted elsewhere on this site was right on. The Season 4 DVDs are set up so all they'd really need is some new label pressed on to release as a stand alone. Definately think we'll be seeing it in the future.

And Amazon did end up giving me the $89.99 price point, so that was a pleasent surprise.

All in all, I've very pleased with the set. It's really beautiful and the pics on the net don't do it justice. Once you see it in your hands it's really a great set. The only gripe I have would be the cardboard sleeves the discs are kept in, but they aren't rough so, there shouldn't be any scrathing of the discs.
  11. getup

getup New Member

not a problem. and best buy had it for 89.99 plus tax. but the sticker for the regular price said 119.99. the 89.99 is most likely just thru saturday. amazon has theirs lowered to 89.99 though and most likely will be the price for a little while. maybe it will be a gold box special one day at amazon
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

13. Davina

Davina Member

i've shopped from them (deepdiscount) before as well.. and they really don't live up to their name.. i often find things at lower prices on amazon, or even in local stores... though they are good sometimes for some of the more obscure titles
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, I don't really have local places to shop so their prices have always seemed cheaper to me :p
  15. Davina

Davina Member

local places for me are Walmart.. Fred Meyers.. we do have a Best buy about an hour away.. oh and Target just came to the area...alaska's not high on the options list either..
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

All we have is Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart and more Wal-Mart :p
  17. zns

zns Active Member

Less than two months 'til Christmas. Can't wait. :smirk::excited::coy:
  18. xmulderx

xmulderx New Member

I have been reading the board for awhile.. just never got around to registering so i could particpate. But i thought this was a good time as i wanted to pass along some info.

I just purchased the Fraggle Rock set via dvdplanet.com for $71 change shipped. They are having a 25% off sale currently. So this is a great deal to get in on. Simply u[FONT=Verdana, Arial]se the coupon code 25offsale at checkout to get 25% off.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Anyways i am happy to finally have registered. Perhaps now i will get involved in some good fraggle discussions. :excited:[/FONT]
  19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Thanks for the information, and welcome to Muppet Central!
  20. jadekitten

jadekitten New Member

hi this is my first time here, i just got this set from dvdempire.com and every disc in the bottom slot on each page had come out and was very scratched. I'm going to return it, but since the discs are packaged by HIT what can the shipper really do?