Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

getup

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
You should be able to find it in any Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.

I'm wondering why there seems to be no advertising too. No tv commercials, magazine or newspaper ads, nothing. Unless you search for it on the internet, I'm not sure you could even know it's coming...

:confused:
yeah, i know the stores will have them...it's like 44.99 at bestbuy and 39.99 at circuit city according to online...hoping there can be somewhat of a sale...i have a 15 dollar gift card to bestbuy so i hope it's a little cheaper...i'll buy it regardless tomorrow...but i was wondering why there is ZERO advertising. kind of a shame. they deserve better!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
All I need to do now is watch the 24 episodes included
LOL, I so can't do that...when I get a box set of DVDs I watch every single episode first, and then I watch the bonus material. It's just completely wrong to do it "backwards" (i.e., your way) in my universe. :wink:

DTWolf

Reaction score
Where to Buy

I picked this set up this morning at Target for 39.99 plus tax.
I had already stopped by a Best Buy to check their price, since last year they had season 1 on sale its first week--but I didn't see any copies at all there! Weird. It was right after they opened--it's possible they just hadn't gotten them on the shelves, though they're supposed to take care of that before opening. But still, it's strange, since Best Buy was so supportive of the season 1 box.

Oh, and neither place had the Fraggle Rock box listed in their weekly print ad.

christyb

Reaction score
I know someone has asked this already but seeing as today is the release day...are there any extra goodies this year like the Best Buy Bonus Disk that came in Season 1? Not that it'll help me. I'm forcing the gal I go carpooling with take me shopping! Please my Debit card begs that someone take it away from me. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Christy... From the posting here in this thread, I believe the set comes with a bonus disc that has the interviews with the cast/crew and a tribute to Jerry Jull, not to mention the FR book included with the set. Hope this helps, I'm sure someone else can tell you exactly what the bonuses are, unless you prefer to go through the rest of this thread to find them... That is, if you haven't bought it yet and already gone through the bonuses yourself.
Sorry if this didn't make that much sense, but you know our credo here by now.

getup

Reaction score
i went to best buy too...they had not one copy...they had about 3 of season 1 but nothing of season two at all. i got mine at target. looks like no extra bonus this time around either (i got jipped last time on that too cuz i ordered from bestbuy ONLINE thinking i would still get the bonus cd rom. i'll never do that again) but what's with bestbuy not even carrying it in the store???? and i went at noon.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
getup said:
i went to best buy too...they had not one copy...they had about 3 of season 1 but nothing of season two at all. i got mine at target. looks like no extra bonus this time around either (i got jipped last time on that too cuz i ordered from bestbuy ONLINE thinking i would still get the bonus cd rom. i'll never do that again) but what's with bestbuy not even carrying it in the store???? and i went at noon.
The salesperson I spoke to at Best Buy said they had none in stock and none in transit. He said you could order it on their website, however.

So my guess is that no Best Buy location anywhere will have the sets, which is really unfortunate since a lot of people buy their DVDs there.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I know; I went into a Best Buy this afternoon and they weren't carrying it. I'll try somewhere else later on.

superboober

Reaction score
FYE has it on stock now for about $45.00. I'm going to order it from Ebay for Christmas. :excited: