Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

mrsieve

Reaction score
The pictures from the Cd, and I dont think its been mentioned here yet, sorry if it has. They looked like they were pulled from the same photo shoot as 'Its a Very Mery Muppet Christmas Movie'.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Did anybody else severely miss Robin? It seemed like he belonged here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
if John Kennedy did do Floyd, why wasn't he credited? :sing:
Oh strange...are you sure he wasn't credited? Becuase it definitly wasn't Jerry doing Floyd...

Reaction score
Can't wait to get this.

I am 30 and the A Christmas Together CD is still the first one I put in every year after Thanksgiving!!!

Telly

Reaction score
Which stores have you guys seen this CD at? I can't find it anywhere in Fargo, ND! Usually these things aren' hard to find around here, but I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart nor Best Buy!

Marky

Reaction score
Saw it at Musicworld (for us Canuks) displayed prominently with their other new Christmas CDs for 9.99.

Marky

Reaction score
ericswinderman said:
I am 30 and the A Christmas Together CD is still the first one I put in every year after Thanksgiving!!!
I have that! I found that at an Esso station ten years ago for 6.99!
Chirstmas music is always reasonable. Guess it has to be, since it only gets played for 6 weeks a year or so.

Davina

Reaction score
i pre ordered it online.. was the only way to be sure i'd see it up here in alaska (still hasn't seen hide nor hair of the new SS dvds.. should have ordered them too.. and probablly will soon as the holidays are over with now, gotta save up for air fare...)

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Is the only place to get this online? I have looked everywhere and haven't been able to find it:frown:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
Is the only place to get this online? I have looked everywhere and haven't been able to find it:frown:

i seen my local Disney Store in the Mall had like 3 copys!