Your Thoughts: New Smilies

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Yes, thanks go to Alex, my greenery gal. And hey, Snowths, you're already dead. Somebody call Bo so we can move this dead body outta here.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I've never heard of "coy" used to describe an expression/emotion, so what is it exactly?:coy:
Coy adj.
1. Pretending to be shy or modest, usually in a playful or flirtatious manner.
2. Purposfully unwilling to make a commitment or action.
3. Showing marked and often playful reluctance to make a definite or committing statement.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Coy adj.
1. Pretending to be shy or modest, usually in a playful or flirtatious manner.
2. Purposfully unwilling to make a commitment or action.
3. Showing marked and often playful reluctance to make a definite or committing statement.
Oh, well then, Kathy, why didn't you say that? Now I just made myself out to be playful, flirtatious, unwilling to make commitments, and reluctant.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh, well then, Kathy, why didn't you say that? Now I just made myself out to be playful, flirtatious, unwilling to make commitments, and reluctant.
Oops....:embarrassed: Sorry.Just thought it meant shy.
Anyway...I love the new smilies too! My fave is :hungry: Good work Jamie!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I was surprised to see them too. Thank you Phillip so much! There are some characters I'm looking at doing. It will take a little while, but I think it is safe to say the Muppet Show cast is already complete so the new ones will likely be Sesame or Fraggle.

Not that this would get voted-in, but would you guys prefer Fizgig (if I could swing him) or a Muppephone (totally swingable)?

Personally - :coy: (my favorite because the character and emotion reminds me of my partner)
:hungry: (just came out looking better than I thought)
:shifty: (not my best work, but he emotes and Rizzo was much needed and requested)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not that this would get voted-in, but would you guys prefer Fizgig (if I could swing him) or a Muppephone (totally swingable)?
Maybe a Muppephone, because I'm afraid I'm not sure what a Fizgig is.:embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... I'd vote for the Muppaphone too. Snowthmeister, check da' Wiki for Fizzgig buddy.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fizgig from "The Dark Crystal" that fuzzy pet that Dave Goelz performed. I'm thinking away from that now.

I think we might be solid on any future smilies. Some will always want different ones, but I have ideas for four new ones that do not incude the Muppet Show cast of characters. I won't tell you the characters but I will say the four emotions I am considering to subit to the rest of the staff:

Wise, Speechless, Scary, Busy.

Without a true expression these are just tiny pictures. It's hard to get an emotion. The Swedish Chf and the Penguin are some of the nicer-looking ones but not the most expressive to the casual eye. I do so love how the Chef came out. :hungry: I know someone else was considered for hungry, but I wouldn't count that character out just yet. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh... I never did get to see The Dark Crystal (yet).:embarrassed: