1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Foxieroxie51

Foxieroxie51 New Member

Yea! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. MISS PIGGY
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Well, sending the final few out now. Hope to see them soon upon staff approval, but Sesame fans are gonna be really happy! There are more smilies being added than I had originally figured. However, this will complete any open spots to the right. No Fizgig or Muppephones, but some better stuff I think! :)
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow Jamie! I cant wait to see them.

Just some wild guesses.... Big bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo? Maybe? :D

Ah, no point in guessing, you won't tell! And we'll find out soon enough :eek:
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Many years ago I designed two possible smilies for Elmo - one had horns (that didn't go over well). :o Elmo's out, but other beloved characters are in. I also scrapped speechless as an emotion for "googly eyes" because no Muppet should be repressed or sport an X on his mouth. He he.

I pitched a total of 5 Sesame street characters to bring the total to 8. There are some unexpected Sesame and other smilies in the lineup. I hope they all make the cut! I have my favorite characters, but they don't all translate into smilies. I just hope MCers will like them. I think the assortment is now closed, but it feels complete. :)
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I just fell off my chair laughing!

Then again, Animals got the halo! :halo:
  6. Skye

Skye Active Member

LOL, that cracked me up, too. :D

But I feel so spoiled knowing there are more new smilies coming! That's so exciting, I can't wait to see them! :excited:
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

YEA! Thanks Jamie and Phil for all the new stuff coming this way to Muppet Central. These are just so cool!

:shifty:

:coy:

:hungry:
  8. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I Love these smilies the most

:) :D ;)
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I'm sure everyone will love them, Jamie, no need to worry about that!

I'm just worried how they're all gonna fit in the little smiley side bar; we have so many awesome ones already that we're running out of room! ;)
  10. Pork

Pork Active Member

I love the new smilies, :coy: is my favourite. Now we've got three out of the five main fraggles!
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I love these as well! There a lot of fun!:)
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

:halo: - Animal eat Elmo!
    :sing: - No Animal, down, sit...where did you get that halo from man?
    :cool: - Like a crop circle man...
  13. Kuriboh Man

:) Hi-ho, how are you?

:crazy: Crazy Harry plays with Electricity!

:flirt: Like that is Old!
  14. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I made a comment on that in another thread. I really like the new ones and I like the other people's suggestions as well. Just one question. Exactly who's birthday is it? Just curious there.
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

It was MC's Birthday, Daffy my old buddy.
  16. Daffyfan2003

Oh, I see. I guess I should read the 'news' section on this site more often so I can stay up to date on these things. Lol.
  17. Kuriboh Man

;) Wembly, 30 seconds till curtain Mr. Wembly!

:coy: uh....coming.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:shifty: Check in again soon. There are several more on the way in the fairly near future. :coy:

Happy 10th Muppet Central! :hungry:
  19. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Ah, so you got an okay from Phill then?
    :cool: I can't wait to see what they are!
  20. Daffyfan2003

Okay. I'm not seeing any news on that at the moment, but I'll keep my eyes open.

:shifty: Sorry, but, this forum ain't big enough for two rats!
    :cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Couldn't resist doing that. Lol.