to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
From Miss Piggy
and Josh Groban to Fozzie and Jay Leno,
discuss all aspects of "The
Muppets on Dancing with the Stars
night don't miss The Muppets return to "Dancing with the Stars" on
ABC beginning at 7 central, 8 eastern.
Their Own Words: Jim Henson
Discuss one of the
best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the
Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and
more. Miss the show? Order
Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 1, 2008.
- Yeah, so does he. *point*
- Bork bork!
- I thought he cooked food...
- Somtimes. Others, the food cooks him.
- Maybe we should roast the Swedish Chef! Ahhh! Wocka! Wocka!
- Oh, wow, like you mean ask him really difficult questions?
- Nope...burn the Swedish meatball...
- Something about this doesn't sound kosher...
- I wonder if Doozer sticks are kosher.
- Wanna sit with me, Wembly?
- Uuurch! Ratski mousey mousey!
- You called?
- This place is so weird.
- Yeah, you've got room ta talk.
- What? He has room, and I have to stay in this cramped old trashcan? ...I love that!
- Lucky grouch...
- There an oxymoran...
- Like normal Muppets...
- Normal Muppets?
- That would be like sane people posting at MC!
- What is that place anyway?
- It's no W Lovers Club that's for sure.
- Quack quack.
- What the---
Jamie, these are great is my favorite... so expressive!
I must say, I was a little disappointed not to see him, so this is good news
I think the "sweet-toothed" one is a lock in a different form.
I agree with you Bo! And a Grover could stand for "cute"
(Robin could too,but Kermit's already up there.It'd be kind of tough to distinguish the 2.)
I LOVE these new smilies, Jamie! Awesome job! Bork bork bork! I love the Chef one best.
Honestly, I don't care which characters you plan to make next for smilies. They all look great! (Scooter fist).
Separate names with a comma.