Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

propologist

Reaction score
I'm at work and cann't watch it. Was planning on it but got stuck worken!

propologist

MGov

Reaction score
I just wish they would run a few more commercials.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
alorindanya said:
I am SOOO Impressed with what they did with Forrest Gump and Exsusesulism...however you spell it. I want a copy of that.
It was about... nothing.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Oh man. This is so brilliant. I'm a little sad over the absence of Bill, but everyone is great here. I'm especially becoming partial to Victor and Paul.

alorindanya

Reaction score
Commercial again?? Well, I guess this IS only the first one...

alorindanya

Reaction score
OMG...Silicone...OMG

Well, she can sing well, and....I can't believe they did that...cute.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
This is the greatest television specials I've seen in…well, longer than I can remember. The show was great! After the amazing opening song I though "there's no way they could top that"…but they did! The show just got better and better and better. Forrest Gump and Existentialism, hotdogs playing quarters, an opera about fake boobs and a Hollywood pitch for "Poop v. the Killer Tomatoes" – what could be better? I only wish it was longer. I'm be watching my tape over and over and over and over... I can't wait until March when TBS.com will start rolling out web episodes of "Puppet Up!".

Smiles

Reaction score
O dear. I completely forgot about this. How terrible that I remember right as it's over.... :frown:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Be sure to let TBS know what you thought

If you liked the show be sure to send TBS (tbsinfo@turner.com) a little thank you note. It might just be the kind of encouragement and feedback needed to get help get more Henson projects (such as "Late Night Buffet" or more "Puppet Up") a spot on TBS in the near future.