1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

That is funny. There has not been anything one that game on tv.
    Never heard of it.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Saw it in a TRU paper ad... and I think the ad for the DVD has a spot for the game as well. But there are so many games that come out that some of them get no notice and no commercial promotion.
  3. Count von Count

That's sad. To make a game then it not get noticed.
    They have to make ads to sell the products.
  4. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yes very sad the only reason they dont ad is because they probably dont have enough money to ad it
  5. Count von Count

Do any one here now that there is a game out now, based on the tv movie.
    I saw it in the commercial for the dvd.
  6. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

there is? oh cool :)
  7. Count von Count

Wow, I just saw the this Is A Hot Thread with over 100 posts!
    AllRight!
  8. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

it grew pretty fast!:):eek::eek:
  9. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Wow, over a hundred posts in only 10 days. :D
  10. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

so on the subject of scooby who is your fav CHARCTHER DECIDES SCOOBY AND SHAGGY (daphane fred velma scrappy etc)
  11. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

My favorite was Daphne, but now I rather Velma. Maybe it's because I'm more of a nerd now. ;)
  12. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

well its either between scrappy and velma (puppy power-scrappy jinkes-velma)
  13. Count von Count

It's tie between Scooby and Shaggy as my fav.

I pick Daphane over velma
    Scooby over scrappy
    And Shaggy over Fred
  14. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

thats cool
  15. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I'd have to say either Shaggy or Velma. Shaggy leads slightly ;)
  16. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I rented this one myself and yes- it was actually a VAST improvement over the first two theatrical movies. I really enjoyed it pretty well. Honestly, I hated what was done to the cartoon in the first movie [particularly with Scrappy Doo- that was just wrong.] The second movie was a bit more tolerable- I enjoyed seeing the live action version of all those classic villians.
    But there was still stuff in that one I didn't like either.
    This new movie was a lot more respectful of and faithful to the Scooby Doo cartoons. And I love the bit at the end with the live action enactment of opening credit scenes!:)
  17. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yea it was much better than the first to movies decides the fact that freddie didnt have blond hair
  18. GonzoLeaper

Who knows? Maybe Freddie dyed his hair later on. Honestly, I didn't find it that big of a deal- it would've been nice for him to have blond hair- but I felt the actors and actresses all fit well for their roles.
  19. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

We both have our own opinion the reason i brought it up was because u said it was more like the cartoon and freddy obviously had blond hair in the cartoon
  20. GonzoLeaper

True- I hear you there. And yeah, it would've been better had Freddie had blond hair like he should in the cartoon. But at least the characters really felt like they were trying to emulate the spirit of the cartoon- and not just parodying it. (like the first two movies obviously were) But it's all good fun.:)