Your Thoughts: Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins

muppets2

Reaction score
yea i saw halloween town the last one was the best:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That year might have worked if they were doing a Jetsons movie, but Scooby and Shaggy and the rest meeting in 2009, that just annoyed me. :stick_out_tongue:
Ah... the old Smallville paradox. Like how Superman was a full grown adult in the 1930's, so technically the show should take place in 1910 or so....

Of course, they did sort of do that with a Pup Named Scooby-Doo... sure, they tried to make it look late 50's, early 60's and all... but they threw in computers, video games, boom boxes, and other anachronistic devices. At least the music they used sounded like it was from the 50's...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Right On Man!:flirt:
1969 Scooby and Shaggy Is Very Groovy!:sing:
Wow, I'm not the only person who says "groovy" these days. I said it at school once, and a few people stared. Ironically, I didn't draw that much attention to myself when I was doing impressions of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Janice, Camilla, or Beaker at lunch. Then again, my friends and I are usually pure insanity whenever we're together...

muppets2

Reaction score
so do u think they are making a sequal?
(im not watching it)

Count von Count

Reaction score
so do u think they are making a sequal?
From my review/thoughts' post
By the way CN is now with all the live action show instant of cartoons. I would not be surprised if they come out with a tv show with this cast.
I think I would watch it.
But I'm not to sure if they might make a movie sequal.
I'm don't know about a tv show ether.

Any Thing Can Happen.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
No I say it alot. At school my nick name is hippie.
Apparently the other students at school don't know me too well because I've never been called that. Then again, there's always some people who try to talk me into getting my mom to give them good grades because she's a teacher at the school I go to. :stick_out_tongue: If you want good grades, spend more time paying attention in class and less time trying to use another student for your own selfish reasons.