1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Apr 6, 2004.

1. It's too bad there weren't that many classic clips this season, but at least many of them can be seen on commercial videos and CD-ROM.
  2. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

does any one else miss the way they used to do sesame street where the story lasted the whole hour and they had many clips and sketches now it sseems they jsut use the same ones over and over in each eppisod i mena i can live with out elmos world and the other things like journy to ernie the only good thing about that is after is a old ernie sketch best one was when i got to hear rubber duckie and the one where he sings someone come out and play.
  3. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Miss It Too! I Liked It The Way How The Show Used To Always Be! :)
  4. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

why did they go witht his new format insted of the way they used to
  5. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Definately Have No Idea! I Wish We All Would Just Know That! :confused: :smirk: :crazy:
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

If Jim Henson Was Still Living,He Would Never Like It Right Now Because He Always Liked It How It Was Before He Died! :sympathy:

I Totally Do Agree They Should Release Their Episodes After All 36 Years!!!!

But In There 40th Anniversary,They Should Just Do It Big Time Because It Would Make Sence For Them To DO It After All 36 Years!! :attitude:
  7. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

But Little Kids Right Now Can Watch The Old SS Even If They Watch The New Ones. As Long As They Have Them Recorded On A Homemade Video Tape! :) ;)
  8. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

i was happy to see an older epp air not to long ago the showed the huricane epp which was cool because it was one of the older epps with the story going though the whole hour this one was even a clift hanger and the next day they showed the second half i think when the huirican stoped and they discovered big birds nest was dystroyed
  9. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

So far I've seen these episodes:

10. Was the song, "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" used in season 35?
  11. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Yes it was,It was the one with the guy.(Not the original)

By the way,Who was that guy singing with ernie :confused:

:p
  12. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Aaron Neville.
  13. Which Season 35 episode had, "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"?
  14. I actually never have gotten the chance to view most of these episodes, the ones I have seen so far are the ones with the 35th Anniversery Special, the one where Gabi is on her way to Hooper's, the ones with Curly Bear's growl, and when she won't share with Oscar, Telly's letter packages from Seth Green, Super Grover's super school, Elmo's Chicken Dream, and Mile's Band, I think that's it.
  15. I've seen all of the episodes except 4063 (Elmo's Chicken Dream) and 4075 (Cookie Monster Writes A Story).
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What a depressing season season 35 was/
  17. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Oh heck yeah...it's a shame that the sponsor number and the "character counts as high as possible" number are BOTH limited to 20 nowadays (Joe Hundredguy and the "24" spoof were exceptions). I don't speak as just another nostalgic fan; seeing the clips and songs about higher numbers would teach kids something too. (Believe it or not, there are good reasons to understand numbers over 20 at that age...like the price of milk at school, Grandma's age and so forth.)

As for the "zero" sketch with the Count, the vanishing organ is fun; I think he should have some new material for that number, though, to keep the show from being too predictable.