Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'd have to hear more about the Company of Players thing, because it does sound like it could have been better.

pattywack

Reaction score
Funny you should mention this, because Franks Oz implied in a resent interview that he was not even aware that the show was even being released on season sets.:coy:
What? That sucks! I thought he would have stayed a dedicated fan at least ... argh.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
He is a dedicated fan, it's just that he has other things in his life nowadays. And he's not going to see the projects he worked on the same way as fans would anyway.

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
OMG - eat your hearts out everyone! My friend who is an editor for a well known mag is headed over to my place with the Muppet Show Season 3 - freak out!

We're going to watch it on my big screen. God, I hope it's the fuzzy cover!:embarrassed:

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. well i'm on disk 2 and so far, no real bonus material, which is a little sad, but hey, at least i have the episodes...

muppet_dk

Reaction score
hrm.. well i'm on disk 2 and so far, no real bonus material, which is a little sad, but hey, at least i have the episodes...
Well you can see on the index that the bonus material is on disc 4 :smile: