1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Nov 22, 2011.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

;): Wasn't me chief, we were busy kidnapping Jack Black to host the telethon.

2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Methinks this doth stink of a conspiracy on the part of the frog and the gopher. I guess it's only fitting. Scooter helped Piggy in her plans with Kermit, and he has--on occasion--helped Kermit with his plans with Piggy, but I still liked the part where she totally snubs his attempt to do an act with her without asking pretty please.

3. The Count

;) C'mon boss, have I ever steered you and Piggy wrong? Besides, I wouldn't let Fleet back in the theater... Unless he pays me, and I doubt he can pay my fee.
    :rolleyes: Si, and the lady pig she is dancings with me alredi okay. And if that doesn wirk, there are plenty of lovely new señoritas in the corus line okay. *Insert Pepe laugh.
    :news: Hey, did anyone check that Baab didn't eat the show notes again?

Ruahnna likes this.
  4. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

I just saw this movie for the first time 2 days ago. OMG I'm in LOVE with it. I can't stop watching it. There are so many great moments in the movie. I can't believe my head wasn't screwed on straight when it came out.

The Count likes this.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

BETH C!? *major flashbacks*

6. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Beth! Beth! Welcome BACK!

7. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Um.. was I missed? ;)

8. The Count

Of course you were missed. Sorry, what?
    :) Missed, missed.
    Myth: Yeth.

C'mon, you knew that joke was coming... I blame the bear.
    Sorry I wasn't here earlier this afternoon/night. *Moves on to check other threads.

9. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

In short, not bad, not great, more or less but I still liked it. At least they didnt make the frog and pig marry.